ascendtech computer parts — parts replacement policies
Bought a package deal of 10 motherboards including processors, fans, memory stick and Hardrives.
The 10 motherboards that I needed according to service dept. were in stock.
I transferred the required funds into Ascendtech’s a/c.
After 3 weeks and NO items turning up I contacted the service dept
to be told that the Motherboards i ordered were ALL FAULTY and I would need to choose another board to suit my needs.
With the help of one of the service people the goods finally arrived in Australia some 4 weeks later.
Every thing was well packed for shipping but the only BIG problem I faced was the fact that none of 10 400gb hardrives worked.
They were all 5 to 6 years old and when I queried a “manager”
about the age of the product, he pointed out they deal with “new, used and refurbished products.
I was further told that all the hardrives were tested before leaving ascendtech and were all working-I could return them to the USA and they would be replaced with all shipping costs to be paid for by me-the consumer !
I personally wouldn’t deal with this company again
More ascendtech computer parts Complaints & Reviews
- AscendTech - Worst service ever 
- AscendTech - Rip off 
- Data Recovery Labs (aka Ascendtech) - Sent back drive in WORSE shape than submitted 
- ascendtech.us - Motherboard Dead on Arrival 
- AscendTech - Sales Fraud 
- AscendTech - liars 
- ascendtech.us - The biggest Rip Off I have ever seen
- AscendTech, Inc - fraud in computer parts
- Ascendetech - quality of workmanship, customer service
- AscendTech - ripoff