Art Van Furniture / lying salespeople - beware
After selecting a bunk bed set for my two daughters, the sales person tells my wife and I that for an additional $50 we can have the set sitting next to the one we had picked. It included an under-bed set of drawers. She specifically told us that it came with the drawers. So we paid the additional money. When I picked up the bed I was a little concerned that it came in three fairly small boxes. So I went back into the store and had the store manager AND the sales rep reconfirm that I had the drawers. Of course, after getting the set home and unpacking it all I realize that there is no drawer set. So my wife and I were lied to by the sales rep and I was lied to again by the sales rep and the manager. This is a bait and switch and I'm pursuing a refund. Needless to say, I have two very disappointed daughters.
BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN YOU DEAL WITH ART VAN. THE SALES REPS ARE ON COMMISSION AND THEY WILL APPARENTLY DO ANYTHING TO GET YOU TO SPEND MORE MONEY WITH THEM. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THE SALES REP AND THE MANAGER REPEATEDLY LIED TO US.
If we receive a satisfactory resolution to this I will update this complaint, but I'm not holding my breath.
More Art Van Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Art Van Furniture - poor quality 
- Art Van Furniture - king koil queen mattress-horrible!! 
- Art Van - poor service 
- Art Van - terrible service 
- Art Van - art van furniture return policy and unethical behavior
- Art Van Furniture - sofa
- Art Van Furniture - mattress
- Art Van Furniture - horrible customer service/furniture not received
- Art Van Furniture - free motel nights
- Art Van Furniture - mattress bed bug scam