Art Van Furnitureflexsteel reclining (burgundy) leather sofa and loveseat

We purchased a Flexsteel reclining sofa and loveseat in deep burgundy color for $3424 and added the leather protection on both for an additional $144. The color began to fade in the seams but predominantly on the back rest of the loveseat 17 months after purchase. Technician was sent but Art Van only offered a "courtesy" redye. Less than a year and a half after purchase, they claimed it was from oils in the hair. I've owned leather furniture over my 30 years of marriage and discoloration has never happened before. Nearly 3 years have passed and the discoloration on the sofa now is so unsightly, it's embarrassing. I was reluctant to ask for another service call, but having paid so much for the set we thought would last us for years, and knowing we can't even try selling the set looking as it does, I placed the call, but this time, not even a "courtesy" redye. I clean and condition the leather often but this sub-quality leather was inferior, perhaps because of the deep burgundy coloring, which discolors by merely sitting on it. I shampoo my hair daily and do not use any oils, so it's ridiculous to claim this alone would cause such damage. We are retired and invested in this set thinking it would last us for many years to come, but unfortunately we were let down by Art Van on this purchase.

Art Van Furniture