arnel property management / unfair housing practices

United States, California, Anaheim Review updated:
arnel property hampton pointe
There have been many problems starting the day I moved in. all paperwork that was filed out said move in date was 228. Was asked by then property manager Holly to come in earlier because there were a few people moving in that day. So I went in the tuesday before and then the day after move in asked me for prorated rent from the date that she had asked me to come in saying that I had taken possesion on that day not the agreed upon move in. Not only that living conditions are terrible. The fire alarm goes off if you toast a bagel in your toaster oven. Then to find out there has been a leak in the wall in the kitchen the whole time I have been here. Leaving me to bleive that there is mold in this apartment. The treatment from the property manager was rude and has made my children feel uncomfortable to come to my house. Not only that, everyting is all pretty while they are trying to get you to move in then you find out that all the pretty things don't work or are not in working order.

A  21st of Apr, 2009 by
As a former resident manager for this company, before you move out from this property, make sure you take pictures and I would highly recommend you also take video of your apartment$60 . This company will imorally take all your security deposit saying that you oew $100 for painting $70 for cleaning the apartment, $60 for carpet cleaning, $170 to refinish the tub/shower, $$85 to refinish the kitchen countertops, $65 to refinsh the vanity sink area times 2 if you have a 2 bath, $5 to take photos after you move out. I am so sorry about your troubles and believe me this is why I left the company. This company is a joke and they need to be exposed. Another thing is if they replace the carpet after you move out, they charge the money to you and also the new tenents. For instance, if the unit is $1, 300 monthly, they tell the new residents that the unit is now $1, 340, because they installed new carpeting. That is called double dipping and that is illegal. Please move from this company as fast as you can!!! If there is anything that I can do to help please let me know.
A  13th of Nov, 2009 by
Is there a way to get out of the lease???