MashCole Property Management Complaints & Reviews

MashCole Property Management400 dollar rent increase/horrible customer service

I am Extremely disappointed and frustrated on the way mashcole property management handled the transition when they took over the villas apartment in san dimas California. (Address: 930 n. san dimas ave. san dimas ca 91773) out of nowhere Mashcole property gave me a 60 day notice and raised my Rent $400.00 dollars. I felt discriminated because only 4 units were raised without any explanation on why it went up in rent and why only 4 units were chosen. I understand that rent increases but 400 dollars is insane and why only raise it for everyone? Why was it only 4 units? Julia Eickhoff is the property manager for the villa apartments in san dimas and she also did not give any explanation nor did she ever call me back after 5-6 voice messages that I would leave her a day. finally someone called me back and told me there was nothing they could do about the rent increase. When I finally found a place I asked if I could leave early in November and only pay for the days I was there but they told me no and I had to pay for the whole month of November of 2016. I am moving out on the 5th of November. Julia Eickhoff and mashcole property could care less about the tenants. All they care about is making money. Julia Eickhoff was very rude and unprofessional and I’m extremely upset. Also, when my dryer broke in the unit it took the mashcole property 2 weeks to fix my dryer. The plumbing is horrible and the whole apartment complex needs work. I hope I never have to deal with this company again and I am going to make sure everyone hears about this. I hope no one has to go thru what I went thru and having to find a place during the months of November and having to deal with Julia and everyone at Mashcole property. One extremely upset tenant.

MashCole Property Management — Security Deposit Refund

During the last two months While I was a tenant at Poinsettia Apts, a new management company (MASHCOLE)wa...