Arm & Hammer Wet Dryer Cloths / Scam, unauthorized charges

They had a deal for a free box of the wet dryer cloths and you only pay $3.99 for the shipping. This is ALL I ordered from them, YET they charged me $15.58!!!

I called and they claimed I ordered additional items. I argued that I DID NOT. I have a confirmation email from them that states my order was for ONE free box and the charge was the $3.99 shipping.

THEY ARE A SCAM!!! Watch out!!

Pa

Comments

• Wg
      3rd of Jun, 2009

I just tried to order from this site before I saw this complaint, and the website was down. Thank you for the info, I'll NOT be ordering these online.

• Kc
      3rd of Jun, 2009

Same problem here

I'm reporting them to the atty general office

They claim I will get a credit but their computer was down right now

Yeah right! What a shame, I sure like the cloths.

• Li
      11th of Jun, 2009

Just saw the Ad Offer on TV.though this would be a great product.I am glad I went into consumer notes which all seam to be negitive. I for one will not be ordering this item.Thanks to all for the warnings.

• De
      16th of Jun, 2009

I saw the ad on tv i went to the internet and to my surprise, it was a scam to get you to buy their products. Thank You Internet.

• Ky
      19th of Jun, 2009

I think some of you went to the wrong site...

The first one that pops up online (Google) is this:

THAT IS NOT THE ARM AND HAMMER SITE, that is the crooked one. To be ensured of correct purchasing, you need to go to the page that they identify on the site:

• Kc
      22nd of Jun, 2009

Both of those links take you to the same place, the one I ordered from. STAY AWAY! As matter of fact, the second link posted is the one I actually used.