Arizona Attorney General / Refuses to investigate fraud complaint.

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

I sent a complaint to the Arizona Attorney General and asked that they investigate Igomogul for a work at home scam. They sent me a letter that they had contacted Igomul along with a response from Igomogul, and informed me they were satisfied with the "investigation" and they did not resolve personal disputes.
How can it be a personal dispute when there are so many complaints about this company?
Igomogul claims to be affiliated with Google and authorised to use Google programs to generate traffic to websites designed by Igomogul which is untrue. Google is working with the Federal Trade Commission to discover and prosecute companies that do this. If Google and the FTC consider this a scam then why doesn't the Arizona Attorney General think it worth doing more that contacting the compan in question and asking them if they're committing fraud?

More Arizona Attorney General Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bo
      16th of Oct, 2009

I think in general Attorney Generals are just a false hope they cant go extra miles to help people becuase they are ristricted by the law or sometimes they just dont care.
    When you are ripped off you are on your own, either hire an attorney and take the risk of filing a law suite. If you cant do that then just learn from this lesson, move on and be careful in the future.
    Its true that "A Fool is born every minute on this planet" I myself am a (fooled) victim of one of the scams scam, so I feel you.