Argosy University Online / improper proceedings
For all I know, this could be an accredited college... but the fact that they lied to me about the need to sign a promissory note for them to give me information about my loan, as told to me by SallyMae, was just uncalled for. Also, it turned out I was due a letter explaining my loan in details before needing to sign the note.
Guys, don't let private schools manipulate you! A promissory loan with Stafford is the LAST step in enrollment. When you do it - make sure you know your college's withdrawal procedure, 'cause if you don't, they might refuse to cancel your loan 'just like that, ' at least - the part of it that was for the classes you were enrolled to take.
More Argosy University Online Complaints & Reviews
- Argosy University - diploma mill 
- Argosy University - fraud: apa accreditation 
- Argosy University - lied about program financing 
- Argosy University - bad education 
- Argosy University - professors 
- Argosy University - financial aid
- Argosy University - enrollment process
- Argosy University Online - Financial Aid Department
- Argosy University - educators and their non response times / ripoff college
- Argosy University - unethical behaviour