Aramex / rip off compnay
This company are extortionists! There charges for calculating VAT on imports into the UK are £15 which is twice as much as other couriers.
They delivered my parcel from Australia then rang me to say they had done so in error and that I had to pay VAT (fair enough) and a fee of £15 to calculate the VAT!
Basically they will hold your delivery back until you pay what ever fee they want to charge for calculating the VAT. £15 is 2 hours at minimum wage and in my case almost 20% of the value of my items. They claim that there fees are fair but when I have used other couriers I have been charged £5-8 for the same service.
So if you don't want your customers to feel like they are being held to ransom, use a more reputable company who wont rip people off.
More Aramex Complaints & Reviews
- Aramex - misleading the customer 
- Aramex International LLC - priority express what a joke
- [Resolved] Aramex - parcel not received / wrong update on tracking site 
- Aramex - fake service times and unprofessional and liar staff even the management 
- Aramex International - shop & ship seems to miss my package
- Aramex International - worst service
- Aramex International - shipment to saudi arabia (awb no. 30516880472)
- Aramex International - rejection of shipping my material that held with my address in shop&ship
- Aramex Courier Services - misbehavior by aramex head bangalor 
- Aramex South Africa - shipment picked up on 16 january 2016... I am still waiting for my parcel