ArabMatchMaking.com / Bad Site / Bad Service

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

This is a dating website.

This site is loaded with three bad things. (1) technical bugs to the point it is frustrating and sometimes unusable, (2) bad service, they do not get back to you regarding your problem complaint and a resolution plan, and (3) many fake profiles all containing the same information but different pictures, they aim to acquire your personal information such as email address.

Stay away from this site.

Comments

• Me
      4th of Nov, 2008

does anyone know the phone number of arapmatchingmake?
    they get money from my credit card although I want to stop .
    meh_metok@yahoo.com

8th of Jan, 2018

@mehmet ok i know they alot of scam artist like this one be careful you seen thos on the news everytime.

• Mi
      20th of Apr, 2009

arabs2arabs.com website is totally fake and the webmaster is cheating for all girl profiles.

Create 2 profiles with 2 different location s and names on arabs2arabs.com (or any site that is part of arabs2arab.com)

You will start receiving emails from girls in the same time on both accounts. This means the profiles contacting you are fake !! Obviously, the webmaster of this site is cheating to get your money. I have been registered for 5 months, i have setup amazing fake male profiles and i get nothing.

Now, on the same site (arabs2arabs.com), create a girl profile, with a stunning photo. That is FUN !!! you will get 100 requests per minute. That means they have a lot of guys but no girls registered on the site.

• Ka
      25th of Apr, 2009

Now they have a new way of scaming you...Now a pop up window shows up as if someone wants to talk to you...and when you accept the chat request it ask you to pay up. You pay up and that person was never real or never will contact you again. Be aware. THIS IS BY FAR THE BIGGEST DATING WEBSITE SCAM. Along with its other two affiliated website Arabs2arabs.com and muslim4marriage.com. Don't waste your time or money on it.

25th of Apr, 2009

WHAT?!?!?! a Match Making site that's a scam... you never hear about that. If you didn't get the joke look up the word sarcasm.

• Lo
      12th of May, 2009

لصوص غير شرفاء يعبثون بمشاعر البشر تحت ستار موقع بإسم إسلامي أو عربي
    لا بارك الله في كل من يخدع الناس فالله خادعهم عز وجل

• Ga
      14th of Aug, 2009

I agree that the site is full of scammers with non credible profiles...Fortunately I have learned to identifie them. and I always report them.
    Eor the chat, I was contacted a few times, and I managed to have nice conversations. I was never asked to pay anything.

• Co
      4th of Nov, 2009

i'm on this site sice a few weeks and noticed all what is said concerning fake women profiles.
    these girls are especially from nigeria, some of them ask you quiclky for money or to eceives some funds they can't get on their account.

right now i contacted myself a girl on this site, she's saying she lives in nigerai also but she's kind and didn't ask me for some money at all.
    she says she has american and nigerain nationality and can move easily from there using US passeport.

according to experienced members who have used this site, can i trust this woman?

NB:when i'masked to pay i don't do it and i received private eamils adress from girls, that's how i discuss with them later on, but still i found out they 're lying when they ask for fund or money

• Mi
      4th of Nov, 2009

What are you paying for?
    To bring her to your country?

I am not sure exactly what you are trying to achieve !
    In my opinion, if you wish to have s*x, you d better go to a night club and get it from there, it is cheaper, what you see is what you get and it is simple.

Online, people will take your money, your credit card details..etc and screw you hard. That is MY opinion.
    arabs2arab.com is a very suspicious site.

Open 2 accounts as a male, then wait, you will see you will receive 2 emails to both accounts inthe same time that the same girl is interested in you.

• To
      5th of Nov, 2009

So you report scamers to the administrator? The problem with that is that the owner, moderator, administrator and all are part of the scam! Don't waste your time on Arab2arabs, or Muslim4marriage, or Arabmatching. They are all the same and are all scamers!

• Gr
      16th of Apr, 2010

yeah I figured thagt out since
    I just had an existent profile without any information that can be tagged, heheheheeee and guess the hundereds of messages I cant reply without a membership ... good not to have a visa,

• Pe
      2nd of Aug, 2010

Muslim4marriage.com is a total scam. It's full of fake profiles and they keep sending you messages. DO NOT FALL FOR THE TRAP. That's all it is. It's just a trap for you to sign up and pay them. STAY AWAY!!!

• Em
      7th of Nov, 2010

well where would you like me to begin i am normal i work hard and i have all my own pics well all i got was a bunch of werido old men i had a simple yet nice profile but 100+ aday messages and winks did my head in and ye i contact to erase my profile and guess what noone never reply to me my god i am embrassed that men can be like that all in the name of love
    act foolish and i went on 2 dates off that site one was a lier and cheating with anyone he can find and lied to death about everything and the other one well he was a doctor and was lovely but i dunno what time wud tell :(

sad times really what a shame if be more better and more real people maybe then would been ok place to hang out

• Sm
      26th of Mar, 2011

These ARAB sites are scammers, don't use them. use Qiran or Mulima a 100% better. they won't even cancel my membership so I had to cancel my credit card. Guess where they operate from, UAE, the new heaven for scammers.

4th of Oct, 2011

what is this please in from me

NOTE: Messages are only visible in your inbox for 10 days after you receive the message.

From: stellv Date: 29 Sep 2011 16:35 Reply

Serial number: 7741137002

*CONG RATULATIONS.*

W e are pleased to inform you of the announcement made on the 6th 0f sept, 2011
    of winning on online lotto Program held on 23rd of Aug, 2011 through a
    computer ballot system.Your Profile is attached to ticket number
    47061725-07 056490902, with serial number 7741137002 in the first category.
    You have therefore been awarded a total sum of $300, 000.00 in cash credited
    to file REF:475061725 from the total cash prize for eight lucky winners in
    this category.

All participants were selected through an online draw in Nine hundred
    thousand E-mail address on this website from the listed countries:
    Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East and Oceania as
    part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.

This Program is promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some
    multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the
    citizens in the Aspect that impacts peoples lifestyle worldwide.

Furth er more your details(e-mail address) falls within our European
    represent ative office in Amsterdam, Holland, as indicated in your play
    coupon and your prize of $300, 000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) will
    be released to you from our regional branch office in England.

We hope with part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year
    high stakes for US$1, 000, 000.00 international draw.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WINNINGS
    Simply contact your Claims Officer
    Name - Steve Miller
    E-mail address - claimsoffices1.arab matchmaking@rediffma il.com

Please quote your Reference, Batch and Winning number which can be found on
    the top left corner of this notification as well as your full name, address
    and telephone number to help locate your file easily.

For security reasons and due to the mix-up of some numbers and names, we ask
    that you keep this notification strictly from public notice until your claim
    has been processed and your money remitted. This is part of our security
    protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by non-participants
    o f this program. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
    claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non-participant
    or unofficial personnel.

Note, all winnings MUST be claimed before the end of this program; otherwise
    all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually donated to charity
    organizati ons.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS OFFICER (Steve Miller)
    HERE - claimsoffices1.arab matchmaking@rediffma il.com

ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL RESULT TO
    DISQUALIFICATIO N.

Once again Congratulations on your winnings.
    ******** ******************** ******************** *********
    Introduci ng the Arab Matchmaking Home Page Based on your feedback, we've made
    some improvements:

* Streamlined updates
    * Faster page load

We hope you enjoy these new features and that you will continue to help us
    provide innovations that make your experience the best it can be.

The Arab Matchmaking Member Services

Copyrig ht © 2011 ArabMatchmaking.com, All Rights Reserved., 1500 )

• So
      16th of Dec, 2011

Well a long while back (few months ago) i went on there for a laugh and to see what it was all about by mistake i fount it one night being bored in late hours of the night! and got myself on there with all the nice info and all of my own photos which i was like hey kool yet in time to find out that all the womens there are not real are fake or are men not lovely womens so there was me being honest and filled my info as full as i could plus the photos and it kinda was a dateing site but also was full of people who wanna rob u and steal anything they can from you and a few poor people came on there and got lied to and cheated some even lost there money (by fallen to love a nice lie and send there hard earned wages to russia or morroco like examples i heard :( so me being my sweet self i spoke with alot of people and the real people there like myself got the hell off that site if your looking on a place like that to marry or get a women eiether u get lucky which is rare like a blue moon or u get kicked in the balls like a lot guys i spoke with who just gave it all up.
    as a women its free and men have to pay how strange :O
    also there are men who dont want love who are there as male hookers aswell as womens funny enough working in dubai plus once you sign on there like people say too hard to get in touch with them to listen but i got off there after 1 year of email and fights with them.

i went on 3 dates in the whole time i was a member of arabmatch for 2 years and 2 lied and 1 turned into a pervert on me so i gave up :O

8th of Jan, 2018

@Soxy121 you you guys so go spread this to the publics about this arabmatchmaking, etc let your words spread to media to let the publics know this fake scammer who with me?

• So
      16th of Dec, 2011

soxy121 i am also emzimilli lol i forgot i had an account in other email am stupid lol

• Ai
      17th of Jan, 2012

I was also a member of arabmatchmaking.Im a genuine woman who was looking for love.I found my ex on that site but he turned out to be a lying sleaze.Before that l seemed to be bothered by a lot of older men.I see a lot of complaints are by men but women need to be careful too

• Ab
      17th of Feb, 2012

Listen up guys ... Do not sign up for. These sites they are all scammers
    Most of the profiles are from Nigeria trying to make u believe that they are American girls than they tell you that they moved to Nigerian for humanitarian causes and than they ask u to send them some money to help charities or just ask u to send it for them cos they got involved in accidents and they a desperate for money .. Trust me these sites are more dangerous than u might think .. The administrators are part of the scam. Try to contact them and they will never reply to u . The whole site is full of prostitutes or Nigerian scammers ...be careful they got the ability to send u viruses and get into Ur computer and see every thing u see . It happened to me and they stole all my accounts and all my fotos and start making threats to me . They took over my e mail accounts and start chatting with my friends . Cos I refused to send them money .once they got Ur details this is it Ur trapped . Pls stay away and don't get involved, even genuine profiles are hard to contact so it's just waste of time . The girls can join for free and use all the featUres to use them as a trap for men who they charge around 40 us dollars per month to join and be able to use the chat featUre . Once again be carefull don't be fooled they are thieves and liars .

8th of Jan, 2018

@Abdul.. you right is a big time scam so what we can we do to get i money back just warn peoples that all let find where they live and jack their belonging who with me?

16th of Apr, 2012

can i know how to delete my account on arabs2arabs?! it's just a scaaaaaaam and i want to end it! plz any help?

• Hi
      15th of May, 2012

Yeah, any site that doesn't have a means for you to cancel/close your account is most likely NOT legit!
    BUT, there is a way that you can "mostly" close your account! Here is how I did it:

* Delete your pictures
    * Replace your description with "I'll fill this later ..." (The dots are to fulfill the length requirement)
    * And finally, find the option/setting that lets you change your email address, and change your email address to something non-existent, such as: someuser@somecompany.com

And once you confirm the email address change, your account is of no use to them since it doesn't point to a valid email! Isn't that neat??