Aqua America / Made payment arrang then shut off anyway
We made a payment arrangement to pay a past due balance on a water bill that amount to 182 dollars. They said that we could pay 77 dollars and the balance the following week. They took the 77 dollars out of my account that day and then 4 days later shut off our water anyway and then had no one to turn it back on because it was after 5pm. There should be some sort of statute that requires any utility company that has the ability to shut off any utility in your home should be available 24 hours in case mistakes are made like this one.
I hope we don't have a kitchen fire or have to go to the bathroom in the next 12 hours while we wait for the idiots to get there act together and turn my water back on. Heartless jerks
More Aqua America Complaints & Reviews
- Aqua America, Inc. - Rip off
- Aqua America - E-billing lifetime revoke?!
- Aqua America - water shut off after bill paid
- Aqua America - High unreasonable fees
- Aqua America - Aqua America?
- Aqua America - Water utility
- Aqua America - not cleaning up after work completed
- Aqua America - customer service and company policy
- Aqua America - water service.