Apsen Dental Deland Florida / crooked bottom & top partial & they used to small of teeth

1 deland, FL, United States Review updated:

ever since i have got my temp partial for top and bottom fronts the teeth dont line up and are to small and dont fit right and are crocked i cant eat very well and am very embarrassed about people seeing my teeth i know other people that went to other places and they had good looking temps they make fun of me for aspens hack job i just want them to redo thier mess up stop telling me its ok and get the permanent i have been complaining from day 1 the swelling has beed gone ow they aer telling me that they dont want to fix my teeth because im do for my permanents i have told them from day 1 i wasn't happy how they looked and they said the swelling will go down for this whole time my teeth look bad everyday i know cant believe how bad my partials look the top stay crocked and to small and the bottom are always crooked w/small teeth when the others are big teeth are big i have 30 days left on coverage and they wont fix thier hack job i do not have mony to get permanent. i want my teeth fixed! i need to complain state wide. How do I get them fix my dental hack job? its hard to eat and embarrassed to talk in front of any one and I work in the public!!! who do i contact to make them fix this problem? cause I'n about to connect news stations that ASPEN DENTAL SUCKS!!! and that ASPEN DENTAL DOES HACK JOBS & THEY ARE CONS CAUSE THEY WILL TELL YOU YOU NEED MORE WORK DONE THAN YOU NEED!!!

Jo
Sep 4, 2018

Comments

• Bo
      5th of Sep, 2018

I am so sorry for your pain, but this is yet another Aspen Dental horror story.
    If you want someone to talk to please contact www.boycottaspendental.com
    We at B.A.D. are here for our fellow Aspen Dental Victims. Aspen Dental
    has injured many innocent victims, and they MUST be stopped. Join B.A.D. today as
    you may be eligible for our Aspen Dental Victim fundraiser (Boycott Aspen Dental).