Apria Health Carec pap machine

I got a cpap machine in 10-2014. They billed the ins uhc for all items, but the actual machine! 6 months after i started getting bills. I've called the customer service phones. Which there are many! They all are outsourced and difficulty with communication. The ins told them after many conversations that they need to bill for the machine. They paid 100% of the other items that they did bill. Apria kept telling them they did. So about a year later after dozens of calls. I get collections calling daily. I went into the office that i bought it from. Never anyone up front.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Midvale, UTI somehow got a managers/and her managers numbers with them after a month they said it would be taken care of and they will call the collections agency and write it off. Once i started the calls again, i tried the same numbers. They also now forwarded to the mysterious apria hotline in the middle of an island. Since it was their error and outside of eligible billing period. Excitement was short lived. 3 months later collections started calling again!! I went into the office 3 more times. I was told their out of office, in a meeting, and make appt. When i requested to do so. The front desk handed me a note pad to write the manager my request. She would then "personally" give to manager on monday. Well it's been 6 weeks later and nothing!. I'm at a dead end. It's now a at 2 years ago this started. I have no idea how to resolve this other than a lawsuit.

Yo
Sep 02, 2016

Comments

• Yo
      Sep 02, 2016

I forgot to add. I couldn't even use the machine. Due to the pressure was wrong. It was suffocating me. I tried getting it in to redo the sleep study. Never got any call backs. Actually, then after a hospitalization in Dec 2014. The hospital got me a branch new CPAP through UHC. I've had ZERO issues with them.