Applied Card Bank / Rudeness, harassment and fees

1 P.O Box 813Hurt, VA, United States Review updated:

Applied Card bank have been the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are rude and if you ever get late on your account they will harrass you . This company have called my house and cell phone over 20 times each in a days time. They are really bad on Sundays. If you speak with them and tell them that you are unavailable and to call you at a certain time they will not take that and continue to talk and continue to call you every minute of that day and will not call at that hour that you ask them to call. I was late on my payment and had told them that I would make my payment on my payday. I receive a call on my cell that day. I told them that I would make my payment and to call me or I would call them as soon as I got home and that I was leaving work and it would take me about 30 minutes to an hour to get home. Once I got home then I would make my payment. The represntative called me a liar because I was suppose to make my payment the day before and I needed to set it up at the time he was on the phone. He refused to let me get home and refused to get off the phone. Once I hung up he called right back and was very aggressive. I feel that there should be laws to protect Americans from this kind of harrassment and rudeness. The representative barely understood English but still could speak enough to be rude.

Ma

Comments

• Ke
      21st of Dec, 2008

YO KNOW WHAT IVE FOUND DONT SIGNUP FOR ANY MONEY MAKING SCAMM ITS ALL SCAMS DONT KID YOUR SELVES OK DONT BOTHER...