Applied Bank / Secured Card rip-off
I applied for a secured credit card from Applied Bank. I was told that I would receive my card within 30 days. When that did not happen, I called and found out they "had a problem" with my application. I then cancelled my app and told them I wanted a refund of MY money. They told me it would take another 30 days to send it back. Funny... it took only 2 days for them to take it. And I still don't have my money back. When I call, they just blow me off. I don't know if I'll ever see my money again! I'm thinking "lawsuit".
If you've had a problem with this bank, please post and let them know that we're out here.
More Applied Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Applied Bank - Scam and lies! 
- Applied Card Bank - Predatory lending and rudeness 
- Applied Bank - Secure Credit Card 
- Applied Card Bank - Scam charges and lies! 
- Applied Bank - Scam and cheating
- Applied Bank - applied bank credit card
- Applied Bank - credit card 
- Applied Bank - my credit card
- Applied Bank - applied bank
- Applied Bank - Fraudulent fees