Apple - iPod Nano / What happened to good old customer support?

I cannot believe how many companies have decided that websites and forums initiated by random people are sufficient modes of customer support.

I do love the FAQ sections as they often answer the questions that I have. What do you do when your question is not there? You try to reach customer service. I am a fan of the online customer support and even the emailing option, as I know it is efficient for companies. But why oh why would a company have neither of the services just mentioned? I have a problem with my iPOD Nano and it is not listed anywhere on their site. Unfortunate for me. Now I will have to call and pay for tech support, most likely. I just hope that companies do not continue in this direction. I appreciate hearing a real voice on the other end of the phone. I appreciate having some sort appropriate technical service.

Perhaps these days are ending.

Va

Comments

• Da
      4th of Feb, 2008

Apple doesn't charge for customer service as long as it's under warranty. Just go into an Apple Store. They'll help you for free even if it is out of warranty.

• Ni

Nilesh
    ##################

• Ku
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Apple - i had send my i-phone by speed post but box received without content.
    agra
    Saudi Arabia

I had to send my apple i-phone 5 series phone by speed post-KSA to INDIA till 13/9/2018, the box delivered 27/9/2018 by postman when my mother unboxing the box content is not available inside the box, maybe somebody stole my phone while transfer can you please solved out this problem.

• Ne
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Apple - i phone 7

i received a new i phone 7 and it was dead on arrival the phone did not turn on and not responding to charger and i need my money back my order number is 3041122213636