Apple - iPod Nano / What happened to good old customer support?
I cannot believe how many companies have decided that websites and forums initiated by random people are sufficient modes of customer support.
I do love the FAQ sections as they often answer the questions that I have. What do you do when your question is not there? You try to reach customer service. I am a fan of the online customer support and even the emailing option, as I know it is efficient for companies. But why oh why would a company have neither of the services just mentioned? I have a problem with my iPOD Nano and it is not listed anywhere on their site. Unfortunate for me. Now I will have to call and pay for tech support, most likely. I just hope that companies do not continue in this direction. I appreciate hearing a real voice on the other end of the phone. I appreciate having some sort appropriate technical service.
Perhaps these days are ending.
More Apple - iPod Nano Complaints & Reviews
- Apple - Iphone 5S, black spot on my Phone Screen. 
- Apple Iphone 4 - DIYTrade.com Fraud/Scam/Cheat/Theft 
- Apple Online Store - credit card fraud 
- Apple Ipod Hi-fi - horrible support, no service 
- Apple - iPhone 3g 8GB Screen Flicker / now out $199 defrauded
- Apple I Tunes - unauthorised charges
- Apple - tech support and genius bar in store support
- Apple - Beats solo 2 headphones
- Apple - search engine
- Apple - iphone 6s