Apple / Awful quality products
Like millions of others that were drawn by the Apple Iphone, I bought mine in Aug '07 and in addition to the phone purchased a 3 yr (extended) warranty plan. A few days ago my phone stopped working altogether and when I took it to the Apple store, I was told that the phone was water damaged as indicated by the indicator. Therefore my warranties would not hold and I would have to buy a new phone. I found that to be a ridiculous technical judgement (and service) because having owned the phone I know that the worst case contact with water could be a slight drizzle that escaped from the sides of an umbrella. And that is expected to be weathered by any phone. My blackberry never failed me all these years!
Why would I ever buy an Apple product when today I lost all my faith in the company. I believe they are cheating millions of people with a product that looks cool without honoring their commitments to repair faulty devices. They even hire 'cool' looking people at the store. For what? It's all about looks...looks that cloak bad customer service. Today I also realized another thing - I know the IPhone will not last as the hottest selling phone...It lacks what the Blackberry and Nokia learnt long ago - good customer service.
More Apple Complaints & Reviews
- Apple - Iphone 5S, black spot on my Phone Screen. 
- Apple Iphone 4 - DIYTrade.com Fraud/Scam/Cheat/Theft 
- Apple Online Store - credit card fraud 
- Apple Ipod Hi-fi - horrible support, no service 
- Apple - iPhone 3g 8GB Screen Flicker / now out $199 defrauded
- Apple I Tunes - unauthorised charges
- Apple - tech support and genius bar in store support
- Apple - Beats solo 2 headphones
- Apple - search engine
- Apple - iphone 6s