AOL — Rip off
AOL is set up to rip off people, generally if using their free 90 day trial you will be charged monthly. Their automatic cancellation program does not work and customer's can expect numerous monthly bills.
This is at epidemic proportions with over 4, 800 reports and I would suggest writing Himmelstein and the FBI's Internet Fraud division. Make sure your report and get a confirmation number for your cancellation from AOL. I would also keep calling AOL and daily for weeks. Block their phone lines and accounts as a way to say 'no more'. Press charges..
More AOL Complaints & Reviews
- TWX*AOL Service - Unauthorized debit withdrawals! 
- TWX*AOL Service - Wrong billing! 
- TWX*AOL Service - ? what is it 
- TWX*AOL Service - Fraudulently debiting bank account 
- TWX AOL Service - Did not agree to these charges on my acc.! 
- AOL - Change of billing method 
- AOL Email - Email Hostage
- AOL - Fraudulent charges 
- AOL Canada Incorporated - Unauthorized charges, bogus customer service
- AOL - rental scams