AntOnline / fraud/refund

1 33 Mansell Court, Suite 200 Roswell, GA, United States Review updated:

--> Get your interstate fraud HERE! Get your interstate fraud HERE! <--

If you make the mistake (as I did) of ordering from ANTonline (Atlanta Network Technologies) you will be rewarded with a box-load of defective, expired, and/or unusable 'merchandise'. Any attempt to rectify ANTonline's blatant act of interstate fraud will be compounded by return shipping costs (resulting in a diminished overall refund) - not to mention the intractable, unapologetic position of their customer service and CFO/Secretary Nancy Comerford. She will flatly deny any request for a full refund with a one-liner similar to the following: "You have been issued an RMA, please utilize it", and then ignore any additional correspondence.

Oh, and by clicking ANTonline's "Complete Transaction" button you will surrender all normal consumer protections and hold these deceptive, bottom-feeding ### faultless under any and all circumstances. The "Complete Transaction" button should actually be labeled "Screw Me!" to more accurately describe its intended function. Paying with a credit card may be your only recourse, as PayPal is completely impotent in such matters (they only protect 'shipping').

On 10/28/2008, after calling first to confirm availability, I clicked...and now I'm screwed. ANTonline graciously charged me a mere $130.15 to ship twelve new items as advertised here:
(Image: http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/3/12/20/f_BogusANTonlm_1558428.jpg )
and promptly shipped a box of this:

Of course, only a rocket scientist would notice the 'new merchandise' ANTonline shipped had expired more than 3 years before the date of purchase (just a few days short of three and a half years, or over one-third of a decade ago). I cannot begin to tell you how livid I am that they chose to waste my additional postage by shipping their garbage across the continent in a cracked-up box, re-taped askew, with the wrong shipping-contents label (identifying it as shower parts), and one oversize sheet of brown paper as packing material (was that garbage, too?).

What the hell kind of vendor goes more than three years without performing an inventory of some kind to clear-out old stock? Better yet, what the hell kind of vendor ships unusable, obviously expired product as 'new' and then behaves as though the customer is at fault for the vendor's own egregious behavior? Who the hell would knowingly purchase defective, expired, and/or unusable products and then pay extra to have them delivered? And who would pay, YET AGAIN, to ship that act of statutory interstate fraud back to its point of origin?

In all my correspondence with ANTonline (phone, email, and PayPal dispute) the only "bright spot" (if you can call it that) was speaking for a few moments with "Ned", an unexpectedly courteous customer service shift-supervisor who tried to convey the situation to his superiors, but this avenue proved useless as well.

Although I've already managed to extract a refund from these first-class ###-clowns via my credit carrier I'm still out $50 returning ANTonline's act of interstate fraud. Now they want to play trans-continental hot-potato by repeatedly rejecting the package. First they wanted it back because they intended to RE-SELL the items, but now they would rather watch UPS truck it across the country over and over again. What amazing jerks!

I could have saved my money, time, and weeks of aggravation and frustration if I had taken 20 seconds to check ANTonline's abysmal rating with the Better Business Bureau (http://www.bbb.org/):
(Check any US business: http://us.bbb.org/WWWRoot/SitePage.aspx?site=113&id=46a6a9cd-5402-454e-9476-e4df22e6f371 )

You certainly don't have to take my word for it. Just Google: ANTonline fraud

You can see what ANTonline's CEO and CFO do with your improperly obtained money here (click map, birds-eye), or contact them directly if you like:

ANTonline's state business listing is here:
(You'll notice most businesses chartered by that Agent have been closed for various reasons.)

STAY AWAY FROM ANTONLINE.COM (Atlanta Network Technologies)! You stand a *far* greater probability of being ripped-off than satisfied. Be sure to check the BBB rating of ANY business before giving them your money, and then vote with your pocketbook! The deceptive ###-suckers at ANTonline deserve to be driven out of business. Good riddance!

Comments

Ps
  8th of Jun, 2009

I agree horrible customer service
Even when they are at fault!

Kr
  28th of Dec, 2009
AntOnline - Small space heater
Georgia
ANTOnlinel.com

The company sent the wrong item. They did give me a return code, and made a refund for the item quickly, but I was still out the return shipping. So I got to pay for their mistake and did not get the correct item since I requested an exchange.

Pr
  12th of Jan, 2010
AntOnline - Defective Products
ANTONLINE
Georgia

@don't buy from this company - they sell defective items and no chance of even exchanging them @

Sp
  25th of Mar, 2010
AntOnline - Horrible Service
antonline
San Francisco
California
antonline.com

I ordered something from this company and paid with paypal, thank goodness, and they claims they can't find the order won't refund my money keep making excuses, falsely identifies themselves. I also submitted a complaint to the BBB. This flipping people are th worst.

Sp
  14th of Aug, 2011

I'm currently trying to get some customer service out of them. Their poor packaging caused me to receive a defective product, and now I have to "prove it." I sent photos. Little packets of silicon beads broke open and scratched an expensive bamboo keyboard and mouse pretty much all over. Who puts a $50 keyboard in a flimsy box and pads it with a bubble envelope on each end? Sent UPS and would never meet their shipping standards, so I know UPS won't pay for shipping. I will give them a bad review everywhere I can. I made the purchase through Amazon, and also wrote to them, and saw ANTonline is selling via Buy.com the same item, so I wrote to Buy.com, too. Not at all happy. I had wanted this keyboard for a long time and it was a big expense. Disappointing as hell.

Ta
  3rd of Apr, 2012

I didn't know anything about ANTonline bad review so I placed an order of tv mount through amazon.
Because it is amazon, I trusted them 100%. A couple of days later, amazon sent me an e-mail saying
the order had been cancelled because of out of stock. . After that I found out a bunch of complaints of ANTonline..
Was I lucky? maybe... but I couldn't believe amazon is still dealing with such a dishonest seller.

Mi
  6th of Dec, 2012

Horrible company with a horrible return policy. We made an order that we then needed to cancel and tried to do so within 24 hours, but were told that the order was already sent to shipping and couldn't be stopped. We complied with the return policy and sent the box back unopened immediately upon receipt, but were charged $71 for shipping and almost $250 in "restocking" charges. Will never do business with them again and recommend you don't either. Their return policy is pure theft.

Vs
  14th of Mar, 2014

Well. you can add me to this list. I ordered a tablet off amazon for 250$. didnt realize it was sold by antonline.
I opened the box and it was defective, completely broken. Everything has progressed exactly like you explained..awful customer service, blamed me for everything, told me there was spill and shock sensors they would check because most of the time its users fault. I told them it was out of the box for 1 hour as I tried to get it to work and that the unit does not have those sensors..so basically they lied to me.
Worst amazon experience I have ever had.

De
  28th of Apr, 2016

Walmart finally resolved my issue took over a month. Order a doorbell security, received it, and the video image would not work or the app. Returned it and they only gave me a partial refund. Call them and to complain about the partial refund and they said they will email you. They never will!!!

Ve
  30th of Dec, 2016

I was on the Walmart site purchasing a game for my nephew for Christmas. I thought I was paying 39.88. Somehow ANTonline was on the same site and I clicked on that by accident. So I called Walmart and they said there was not a thing they could do. I emailed ANTonline and they said I am sorry you purchased the game and it has gone out already. I asked if they could match Walmarts price and they said "we have to put food on our table" I am so angry I did purchase the one from Walmart and now I have another one that is $51.61. I was told the same thing about shipping and a restocking fee. By the time I send this back I will have lost almost as much money as what I paid for it. It is nice that I have someone to tell my story to.

Me
  13th of Dec, 2017

antonline.com is a Gypsy company here is my experience with them:
The worse experience ever, i ordered 2 monitors through Walmart mark place, 10 minutes later decided to cancel the order, I call Walmart they said I have to contact the Seller (antonline.com), I called but they were closed, I sent 4 emails 2 through Walmart portal and 2 dricerly to the Antoline customer service and order online support, finally after 2 hours they responded,
here what “Susan Brown, Shipping Coordinator”: “ we are sorry you changed you mind after ordering and the order was already too far in process.” I intercepted the order and returned it back to the sender, they charged me $54.00 restocking fee, I called Walmart got full refund -- conclusion antonline.com is unethical, unprofessional and dishonest, I would never order anything from them and I will write bad review on every site that I can find, please stay away from these [censor]…..