AntOnline / bad service
Company sent a defective product that you could not determine if it worked without installing the software. Now they refuse to take it back because the software was opened. To me, this borders on fraud. A customer has the right to expect the product they buy to work, and if it dosn't they should be able to get a replacement or refund.
More AntOnline Complaints & Reviews
- AntOnline - fraud/refund 
- www.AntonLine.com - terrible experience! 
- AntOnline - poor service / no service 
- AntOnline - do not buy
- Atlanta Network Technologies - Refused to acknowledge receipt of RMA merchandise so won't refund money 
- ANTOnline / Atlanta Network Technologies - antonline.com is a gypsy company
- AntOnline - avoid like a plague!
- AntOnline - faulty products
- Antonline.com - review - will not honor return policy set forth by amazon
- AntOnline - shipped wrong order/and fraud