Anthropologie / online pricing not honored - they can keep that lifestyle they are selling!
I ordered a duvet from Anthropologie and was surprised to see that shams were delivered instead, when I contacted customer services they said I had ordered the shams. I was asked to return the shams and order the duvet again. I did this, took screenshots of the duvet in my basket, the payment page, and the receipt...which all said duvet NOT shams. Once again, customer service told me the shams were showing up in their system and they could not send me the duvet because their was a $300 price difference! I was not trying to scam them...just expecting they would honor the pricing that appears on their website when I place an item in my basket! Any Wal-Mart would do this...and I know they imagine themselves to be better than Wal-Mart. Now I have $200 worth of shams that I do not want and have paid $20 in shipping charges...all of which can only be returned for merchandise credit or PayPal credit. They can keep that money-first lifestyle of theirs!
More Anthropologie Complaints & Reviews
- Anthropologie - never encountered such terrible service and policies 
- Anthropologie - this company is really just looking for your buck and they will trow away loyal employees to save a few 
- Anthropologie - worst customer service/policy 
- Anthropologie - bad shopping experience 
- Anthropologie - international shipping 
- Anthropologie - online order
- Anthropologie - customer service on the phone
- Anthropologie - online ordering
- [Resolved] Anthropologie - unethical business
- Anthropologie - awful company where everyone from customer service gives contradicting information