Anna Medical College / management

5 Mauritius Review updated:

As a student of the Anna Medical College, I am feeling great pleasure in sharing my thoughts about my College. My college is excellent, the way they teach and the way they guide us in simply superb and exciting. But one thing I feel annoying is that the food in our college is sometimes not meeting our desire, other than that, our college is only the great medical college, I have seen before.

Ni
Jun 28, 2018

More Anna Medical College Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Se
      20th of Aug, 2018

Doing medical courses is not a simple task, it needs more and more of practice, with Anna Medical College medical courses are simplified they train us well and give us more practical training sessions so that we can easily get to know how to deal with patients in case of any emergency.

• Ar
      20th of Aug, 2018

I should thank the staff team of Anna Medical College. They are very friendly and they train us very well. Any doubts that we ask them, they give us the best solution and they are also easy to reach. It is because of them, our studies have become easier.

• Pr
      6th of Sep, 2018

The library is very important for any students to learn well. Coming to medical courses referring more books is vital. Anna Medical College has the best library facilities, I am very happy with this. And, we students are given the privilege to access the library at any time of our desire.

• Ra
      25th of Sep, 2018

I joined the Anna Medical College. The college is very good and it gives us the best education we need to survive in the ever-changing world. Surely, I will become the best doctor in the near future and serve many people.

• Sw
      25th of Sep, 2018

At Anna Medical College we have the excellent research facilities, as a student, I am very happy because of this. Because I am able to do research in the medical field more often and this helps me to gain more knowledge.