Anheuser-Busch Companies / nfl sponsorship

Sand Springs, OK, United States Review updated:

I want you to know as a consumer you putting America on your can is not enough to make be believe you support this country. I am not a Veteran myself but my brother is retired Navy and served two tours in Iraq. I believe that these NFL players have every right to take a knee during the National Anthem but also I have the same right to not support them financially if I disagree with them. Since I have no way of taking financial support from the NFL as a consumer I can take my financial support away from their largest sponsor and that is exactly what I plan to do unless Anheuser-Busch dumps the NFL. I am sure a clause in your contract gives you the right to do so if they pull something like this.

To
Sep 28, 2017

Comments

• Ro
      Sep 28, 2017

I am a veteran who will no longer purchase any Bud products, one it is Belgium and if they do not support the flag or anthem I can certainly buy a North American beer and there are plenty. The Busch company has done many wonderful things from providing free drinking water cans to Texas and Florida but until Busch changes their policies I will not buy another Bud, my last 3 cans got dumped down the sink.