Anheuser Busch Companies Inc / I lost money!

United States Review updated:

I hired Anheuser Busch Companies Inc in order to get some specific services but I got scammed. There is no possibility to get the services or a refund. I am single mother and I can’t spare money on such things. I need every penny for my children!

Comments

• Th
      Dec 18, 2012

If you need every penny for your children, why did you give it to Anheuser Busch in the first place?

Aug 13, 2018
    Anheuser-Busch, LLC - Bud Ice 16 oz can
    Harrisonburg
    Virginia

I bought two 6 pks of Bud Ice 16 oz cans and the date on the can is 8/6/15..its 3 yrs old!!

Sep 10, 2018
    Anheuser-Busch, LLC - An he user bush
    Wildwood
    Florida

As long as you sponsored the NFL who let their players insult my grandfather memory who died in world War two I will never drink another beer you make

• Da
      Sep 11, 2018
    Anheuser-Busch, LLC - Public Relations

As a longtime customer who has enjoyed the MGD brand of beer, I would like to comment on your stand in regards to "taking a knee" during the national anthem. I do not feel that you need to take any side in this debate. It is simply to complicated and emotional. Your PR department made a mistake. I can not support it and in this case your brand.

• Ro
      Sep 11, 2018
    Anheuser-Busch, LLC - Products supporting the NFL

Drop the advertisements that support the NFL. Players and teams that disrespect America, our flag, our national anthem and our military do not deserve our support. I am actively encouraging my friends and family not to buy products that support the NFL.