Anglian Windows / Never ever

I wish I had NEVER EVER heard of Anglian Windows. I ordered windows from them because I thought they had a good product - I didn’t consider the bullying and coercive tactics of their salesmen and managers. I was duped into taking out finance that I neither needed nor wanted, and now they refuse to do anything about a problem with a bow window - saying the problem had been there before, which it hadn’t. I still cannot believe all the worry and hassle I’ve had to endure just because I wanted three new windows & a new door. I know that the fitters might get "peanuts" (perhaps that's why some of them are cowboys) but that’s not the fault of the customer. Anglian prices are high, the discounts they offer bring the price down to what is reasonable. Too many Chiefs & Salesmen and not enough Indians is the problem at Anglian, along with a total disrespect of customer integrity. You answer back and they’ll try and bully you into submission one way or another. I've just been forced to demand that the Nottingham Anglian installation Manager leave my house as I felt unable to stand up to his bullying. I’m now off to see my solicitor.

St

Comments

• La
      26th of Mar, 2010

Can you tell me how i can get my mony back from Anglian for two bay windows fitted in Aug 2009? They are rubbish. Sub-standard. Just want money back. But they are having non of it and are refusuing point blank to refund the £4'000 they cost us. HELP.