Anchor House Financial / Crap!

Jun 10, 2015
They posted this on Craigslist, so of course I was intrested. The lady made a lot of promises that weren't even close to true! Full refund if not satisfied. .which is crap..no real nice houses..no information on these homes! 199 down crapper..very upset!
Be on alert Craigslist ND customers!

N  11th of Jun, 2015 by
this is a scam and needs to be a class action lawsuit against this company for taking people's money making them believe that they can take over payments of someones home. i am very angry because it was my last 199 dollars and i could have used that to find a real place to live for me and my disable brother. this is very cruel and heartless and should be punishable. when you go into a agreement it is to be with good intentions not to deceive someone on purpose. Now i am still in the same situation, having no place to live, homeless. Now what do i do? does anchor house financial obviously do not care about any one or anything except how they can deceive another person who believe in honesty.
A  13th of Jun, 2015 by
Just found and replied to their Craigslist ad in southwest Michigan. Spoke to Daniel, a housing coordinator, stating they're based out of Golita California. He claimed they had 18 houses in my area available. All I need is $199.00 to register. He said this covers registration fees, title search, document preparation, property search. This sounded very suspicious as I know that anyone can do a property or title search at the courthouse ourselves for free. It's public record. I backed out of the "interview" process without giving them any credit card information. They do have my name and phone number, although I refused to give my email address or any other information he requested. I believe and agree with all the information stated above by other complaints. Buyer Beware! This IS a scam! Run from this "offer" as it's NOT legit!

Anchor House Financial Logo Anchor House Financial