Anchor House Financial / Awful company
First off, even though you paid 200 bucks for them to give you a list of houses that are on pre-foreclosure you still have to drive around and find out for yourself if these homes really exist because they provide no pictures of them whatsoever and no way to contact the people by phone.
When you do find the homes you will find out that these homes are not on pre-foreclosure and never was depending if you even get the chance to talk to the people living in them. Some you will find have already been sold and never was on pre-foreclosure at all.
If you ask the people living in the house if their home is up for pre-foreclosure, expect for them to look at you like your crazy and hear the answer no. They have this contact form for you to send through the mail to the home owners.
On this form they want you to put your name at the bottom but Anchor House Financial's address as though now it seems your working for them. They don't even leave a phone number for the people to contact them. I know if I wanted to give up a contract on a home and let someone else handle the mortgage so my credit wouldn't be screwed up I would want to contact these people right away by phone and not send them a message through the damn mailing system.
One more thing, you can forget about getting your money back. Read what you have to go through and how long you have to wait in order to get your refund. I copied this straight from their website in the Terms and Conditions. Services: In the case of Services, a full or partial Refund towards the price paid by the User to purchase the Service may be made provided:
1. Requests for refunds will be accepted after 90 days by certified mail. The request must include at least 5 denial letters form the homeowners you have contacted through Anchorhousefinancial.com
2. The Company has, to its sole satisfaction, verified that the delivered Service was materially deficient in providing the Service as stated in its Service Description on the Web Site at the time of Purchase.
3. The verified deficiencies of the delivered Service were not caused by events outside the control of the Company such as slow internet connections, weather, etc.
Who the h*ll is going to remember they are supposed to get a refund after 3 months!!
More Anchor House Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Anchor House Financial - FRAUD 
- Anchor House Financial - Scam Operation 
- Anchor House Financial - Unauthorized billing 
- Anchor House Financial - Lied 
- Anchor House Financial - online scam
- Anchor House Financial - service
- Anchor House Financial - Pre-foreclosure properties
- Anchor House Financial - Rent-to-own homes
- Anchor House Financial - House search
- Anchor House Financial - Housing