Anastasiadate.com / scam; overbilling
Well, I have spent about $650 this month chatting with really pretty women in Ukraine on Anastasiadate.com. A customer service rep told me that chat was billed at 1 "credit" per message that I, the American, sends. On the site it tells me different...it says the cost is 1 credit per minute. If you chat with a woman on her mobile device, it is extra. So, the rules were not completely clear. And it seems to me that the billing is overdone, because I counted my messages and even the time used.
I also perceive that those really very beautiful young girls are very skilled at keeping you chatting. Did I waste my $650? No, not really. I so loved talking to these super-beautiful girls, see? BUT, the reality is that you cannot have one. She will not make herself available to you to marry. That is what I think. I asked one girl today, over and over, how to meet her in person. She chatted back every time with another question. If you are in sales, you know that a question answered with another question takes the attention of the original questioner in the direction the controlling person wants.
So, I blew a lot of cash Internet-chatting with pretty women on anastasiadate.com. I should have gone to a strip club several weekends in a row. It would have been money better spent.
More Anastasiadate.com Complaints & Reviews
- Anastasiadate.com - I know it is a fraud 
- Anastasiadate.com - the site does an excellent job of mixing real profiles with fake or hyped profiles 
- Anastasiadate.com - continued notification emails after I requested the unsubscribe or close my account. 
- Anastasiadate.com - total scam 
- Anastasiadate.com - fraud 
- Anastasiadate.com - total scam! 
- Anastasiadtae.com - Dating scam 
- Anastasiadate - total scam 
- Anastasiadate.com - dating site
- Anastasiadate.com - stay away from this website