AN & Associatesitem received is not the item which was ordered

I ordered 3 magnetic phone cables from an Ad on Facebook in January. The address on the page has a contact address of 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca NY, 14224 - [protected]@magnetic phone cable.com.

I received an email on Feb 9, 2017 at 12:M advising my order was on the way.

Upon receiving the package, enclosed was a generic white USB cable which can be bought at any Seven-11 store, not the magnetic cables advertised and ordered x 3. The package had a label with a return address of AN & Associates, 2740 Slough Street, Mississauga L4T 1G3.

I have sent an email to the [protected]@magnetic address requesting a full refund ($34.92 USD) and where I can return the cable to as well as a complaint to the company in Mississauga requesting the same and an offer to return the cable in person.

When I queried AN & Associates a number of BBB complaints came up so I am filing one with regards to this particular instance as well.

I googled two addresses in the US - 3200 North American Drive, West Seneca NY and 1711 Cudaback Ave, Niagara Falls NY. The first address appears to be a vacant field or lot and the latter is actually a company located at 1683 Cudaback called CBI which is a mailbox rental service that I am assuming is for online orders to the US and Canada (both flags adorn the sign on the building). Not impressed.

Original Magnetic Phone Cable
ORDER #CABLE18807

Your order is on the way
Your order is on the way to you. Track your shipment to see the delivery status.
View your order

or Visit our store

Items in this shipment

iPhone / Silver

Android / Rose Gold

Android / Gold

If you have any questions, reply to this email or contact us at [protected]@magnetphonecable.com

AN & Associates

• James Arthur Howell's Response, Jun 06, 2018

Unable to contact An & associates. Looking into voiding charge on credit card.

• James Arthur Howell's Response, Jun 08, 2018

Now I am offered a receiver for an additional price! This is not fair marketing.

• Roberta's order's Response, Jun 14, 2018

I bought your 30 w USB Power Adapter, it came with a 220 power cord, I need a 110 power cord

• Marlfields's Response, Sep 13, 2018

Another better pic of original ship label.

item received is not the item which was ordered
  • Marlfields's Response, Sep 17, 2018

Please a return shipping label or alternative information necessary to return arm rest for refund. Thanks much. Marlene Fields-Kingman, 13682 Paradise Villas Grove, Colorado Springs, CO. [protected]

• Felipa Save's Response, Nov 07, 2018

I googled the name on the package and it took me to you. There is no number on my the day you charge my account.

• Pete Hoff's Response, Jan 26, 2019

im still waiting for my car camera its been weeks and i dont hear nothing were is it when am i going to recieve it please give me some ansewers

• Jimmy Beall Sr.'s Response, Jan 31, 2019

I even had help from friends to try & make it work without changing my whole system...

• Jimmy Beall Sr.'s Response, Jan 31, 2019

I Need to send it back for a refund to my Pay Pal Account ...

• Jimmy Beall Sr.'s Response, Jan 31, 2019

I Have nothing else to say !!!

Sh
Feb 21, 2017

Comments

• Pa
      Feb 28, 2017

They scammed me too. Luckily I only ordered one but have yet to receive it. That was a month ago. I just emailed them...probably a waste of time.
    The do look very legit. I would like to spread the word but they are everywhere. A good lesson learned. I will stick to Amazon.

• Li
      Mar 01, 2017

I also rder 2 from Facebook and I haven't got them . What to do now ???

Mar 19, 2017

Total scam...emails are never answered..phone number listed on website was busy 24/7 for two weeks...when it finally answered it said sorry voice mailbox full and hung up. BBB has this company rated at D- saying they have never responded to any inquiries and they have received over 1200 complaints about the company. They also "sell" products under more then 20 different company names

• Ro
      Apr 23, 2017

I got a adress via PayPal with a working @mail [protected]@an-associates.com and the name Cristina

Jul 14, 2017

Same thing happened to me, can we get a class action going for this? I bought two and got exactly what you showed in your picture. I need Reimbursement for this [censor] move by them.

• Li
      Jul 19, 2017

@Matt Bloxton They claim that my product was delivered but it was not... it's been about 6 months and I have yet to receive anything. The email address they have keeps going around and around about it being delivered and that they will give me a credit... I don't want to credit, I want my money back. Class action. Totally in!

May 30, 2018

@lizardbeth17 They scammed me also. I ordered some ear buds with case and the next day I called to cancel, I found out they didn't come with charger box . they refused to refund my money and they said they had already shipped, which I have not gotten. can we do a class action on these ppl ???

• To
      Jun 24, 2018

@Cheryl Harper Lovett Hi what was the name of the website so I know to stay away? Thanks in advance

• Ra
      Aug 10, 2017

It seems like there are many websites associated with this address and they all look real and professional but probably aren't (waxingbeans, posturecorrective, mymakeupbrushset, themeowshop, AN & Associates)
    I was suspicious of how cheap the products in mymakeupbrushset.ca are and I googled the address that is in the bottom of the website (2740 Slough Street, Mississauga, Ontario) and it showed me other the websites and also it led me to this page. Glad that I didn't fall into their trap

• Sm
      Aug 13, 2017

This is a BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE Company. I lost money here too. I will review each and every company I purchase from from now on. I lost thirty dollars and so I will say my comments here will be the best thirty dollars I have spent. My voice in the scamming that goes on will be worth it.
    They run under different addresses and and my order was not what I ordered and only because I used PayPal was I able to receive anything. Once I filed under a resolution center I got my item in the mail. They had to provide a tracking number or else PayPal will put things on hold for them so they send anything close to it to get the hold not to happen. Now I could continue and claim it was not what I ordered but I have another larger costs with another scam company that I am dealing with named IVROSE. For about 100.00 bucks.. That one I refused shipment so the tracking number sends it back to them and I can get my money back. Check everything before purchasing anything. Just google any company name and say like IVROSE shipping reviews in search bar and you will see. There this is the best 30.00 bucks I spent in letting all of you know to stay away from this scam. Phew! I feel better now.

• Os
      Aug 18, 2017

CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP products

PATTERN OF COMPLAINTS
    BBB files indicate a pattern of complaints regarding this company. Consumers have advised our office of the following issues: late or non-delivery of products, missing or incorrect items delivered, issues with quality of products and customer service. Consumers do not receive a prompt resolution of their concerns.

On February 8 2017 BBB sent a letter to notify the business of its concerns and requested that they work towards correcting the underly... Read More
    BBB Reason for Ratings
    BBB rating is based on 13 factors: Get the details about the factors considered.

Factors that affect the rating for AN & Associates include:

1251 complaints filed against business
    Advertising issue(s) found by BBB.
    Business has failed to resolve underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints.

Aug 18, 2017

THis is a scam, Item was not what was as described Bak-posture brace, Its a cheap material made in china, bad quality, does not work at all the straps do not attach to the cheap velcro material.. Pay Pal should also investigate and ban from one of the paying methods..

• Da
      Aug 31, 2017

I ordered the vehicle Blackbox DVR and received it within a reasonable time. They never mentioned that I would need to purchase a memory card that costs more than the camera. Also, the instructions were written (translated?) by someone with very poor knowledge of English, making them almost indiscernible. The camera did look like a decent product until I inserted the memory card. The camera kept displaying "NO CARD" or other similar notices. It never would read the card. Can someone tell me how to contact them? I'm going to try to get my Credit Card provider to credit the charges.

• Yo
      Oct 04, 2017

Well, it's sad to say that I am also in the same boat with all of you. I placed my order March 27, 2017 for two charges: one gold and one rose gold. I received the same as picture from another disappointed buyer. Two plain white cords. I didn't open the envelope they were in and never received any feedback from sending email. I'm going to look on my paypal back then and see if I can get some resolution from them. This is ridiculous.

• Ke
      Dec 06, 2017

I ordered a star shower laser light and it is rubbish the screw for the stand was covered in plastic so unusable and it got really hot with in minutes of putting it on does anyone have an email for them so I can either get my money back or replacement

Dec 27, 2017

I have ordered 3 wireless charger no instruction included box indicated mini usb and charger included nothing on it!!! Waste of money I don't know where to return the items. Purchased on Facebook Ads... I want my money back!!!

• Pd
      Jan 10, 2018

I ordered a USB for my Android phone S8+ based on the Facebook ad. The delivery arrived last Jan 8. 2018 from AN-Associate 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca NY 14224. The port is not compatible with my phone so I decided to return it but
    neither transmittal slip nor return slip was inside the packaging envelope.
    After having read the above complaints, I have considered myself being scammed too. Can the lawful authority run after this scammer?

• Je
      Feb 24, 2018

My wife was just scammed by this company...now selling makeup bags. They are (again) advertising via pop-up ads on Facebook a nice mid-size bag for $10. She receive a VERY CHEAP tiny bag maybe work 99 cents. There's no way to contact to resolve.

Jun 12, 2018

We ordered a Water Jet that is absolute junk. Never should have ordered anything via Facebook! It is all from China and cheap junk. Please stay away from these ads as they are selling bogus items. The box it came in via mail was trashed and no instructions nor any offer of return if defective. Scammers on Facebook should be sued!

• Wi
      Jun 16, 2018

IAGREE WITH MOST OF THE COMPLAINTS AS I BOUGHT A FANTASY CHARGER AND TRYEDTOGET A HOLD OF THEM AT THE EMAIL THEY SAY TO US AND THEY ARE A CLOSE PAGE YOU CAN:T GET A HOLD OF THEM MY CHARGER DOESN:T WORK SO YOUR SAYING IGOT HOOKED

• Wi
      Aug 14, 2018
    AN & Associates - Water jet

Doesnt work as discribed. I would like a refund please

• Ju
    AN & Associates - solar fountain for bird bath
    Richland
    Michigan
    [protected]@yahoo.com

Like someone else wrote, it took awhile to arrive, but that's not my complaint. I was shipped 2 fountains. I would like to return one. It has not been opened or tampered with. Pls send a mailing label and/or directions for returning this product.
    Jls

• Gy
      Apr 06, 2019

@June Schertzer if you don't reach them, I'll refund your money! I have been trying to reach this company as well. I am a satisfied customer and would like to order more. If anyone knows how to place an order, please post. Thanks
    [protected]@yahoo.com

AN & Associates - Wireless charger
    New York

I ordered a wireless charger after seeing the website from Facebook. The description mentioned a RECEIVER to be attached to my IPhone. The part was not in the kit.

• La
    AN & Associates - Fantasy Wireless Charger for Smartphones
    West Seneca, NY
    New Caledonia

I bought aFantasy wireless charger from An & Associates and it doesn't work. There wasn't any paperwork inside to be able to return it. I cannot find a way to get in touch with this company. This company should be shut down! I wish I would have read all of these reviews about this company before I purchased anything!

• Gl
    AN & Associates - Solar Window Bird Feeder
    Canada

Pay Pal Transaction #2J922164WN768514Y

Item was ordered on the 05/12/18.
    Have not received any instructions on the delivery of this item.

[protected]@telusplanet.net

• Bb
      Aug 15, 2018
    AN & Associates - Received a window bird feeder and it was damaged.
    St. Louis MO

Ordered a window bird feeder from AN & Associates 3200 N. American Dr. West Seneca N.Y. It arrived damaged. The front right corner was broken off and had a crack across the top of the feeder. See attached photo. I would like a refund or replacement of the bird feeder.

Bonnie Mitchell
    1122 Dunston Dr.
    St. Louis MO. 63146

AN & Associates - Phone charger
    Ontario Canada
    Canada

My child purchased a dual phone charger from them accidentally while on Facebook I immediately contacted them and told them to cancel my order heard nothing back ... it came today and my I phone charger won't even fit in the port I want a refund !

• Ro
    AN & Associates - 30w USB Power adapter
    PENROSE
    Colorado

I need the proper power cord for this Item!
    The power cord I received is for 250 plug, I run a 110. Please let me know what needs to be done to get proper cord
    Roberta Newton

• Lo
    AN & Associates - Solar Waterfall
    New York

I ordered two solar operated in pool water sprayers. Bewreen the two, I've got one with all parts but it still will not work. Cheaply made and definitely a scam to sell. No quality of materials and no checking of packaging. Very disappointing

• Cr
    AN & Associates - Round rectangle layer necklace

$ 9.94 paid on 5/28/2018 thru Paypal
    Invoice ID: c4575043289147

THIS ITEM WAS NOT RECEIVED
    It is a gold chain with a rectangular pendant lariat style

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE???????

Cristina Delon
    1206 139th Pl SW
    Lynnwood WA 98087

AN & Associates - Window birdfeeder
    New York

Received the item but missing parts; can not use it. Plus no instructions, no paperwork, nothing. No contact information. Just the return address sticker that says AN & Associates, 3200 North American, West Seneca, NY.

• Ri
      Aug 17, 2018

I received a Fantasy IPhone charger. It is defective. Tried several IPhones and would not charge.Richard Whitaker 2516 Hardin Rd. Baytown, Tx. Email [protected]@verizon.net i would like a replacement or a refund! Thank you, Richard Whitaker

• Me
    AN & Associates - Rip Off

I placed an order 5 months ago and still have not received anything from them! I have tried to email them and call them and never get anywhere. I just want my money back at this point!

AN & Associates - Posture corrective back brace
    West Seneca NY
    Posturecorrective.com

Received brace. Looks like it might fit a child. I have sent numerous emails for return info. No response. Tried two telephone numbers listed on line with no answer. Looks like total scam. I am returning package to address on shipping label. I do not anticipate an answer. What can I do? Why is there a minimum of characters o get recognized

• Su
    AN & Associates - Fantasy wireless phone charger
    New York

Received in mail does not work over priced gonna send back I want refunded but will let my Bank handle purchase I will never buy anything from not will I recommend them to no one I mean no one lost lots of customers
    pLEASE BEAWARE

• Vi
    AN & Associates - Broken disc
    Buffalo
    New York

I ordered a VHS to Digital file converter for Windows OS and the small DVR disc was broken.
    Customer reference num is
    1204718

• Cl
    AN & Associates - Fantasy wireless charger
    New York

Charge arrived without a receiver for my iPhone. I paid 23.00 dollars and I can buy the same thing for 6 dollars from eBay. Can't get a hold of company. It is a scam.cant get a phone number after searching the inter net. Don't know how to get a refund!

• Hy
    AN & Associates - Fantasy wireless chargers

I ordered these chargers I got 3 and there not a thing like I thought they would be the cords are so short you can't put on end table or night stand ! I have tryed to get help to send back and getting no ware can someone please help me ! I want my money back

• Ba
    AN & Associates - Fantasy Wireless Charger
    West Seneca, NY
    anandassociates.com

I ordered two Fantasy Wireless Chargers from AN & Associates in West Seneca, NY. I am trying to return them because they are not what was advertised. I have tried to contact the company in NY and in Canada. They are not available. I am going to contact my charge card for advice.

• El
      Aug 21, 2018
    AN & Associates - iPhone usb
    New York

Bought this product doesn't work or fit. No invoice or return label. Or phone number. It's a scam!! I want my $25.00 back. It's the cheapest made product!!! It's a rip off!! I want a refund!! And know where to return!!

• Ju
      Aug 24, 2018

I ordered the kids gps watch from an add off of Facebook. The watch I received was broken. I have no way of contacting them or returning the item. I have sent messages on their website and still no response.
    [protected]@aol.com

• Go
      Aug 26, 2018
    AN & Associates - Solar Powered Foundation Pump

I ordered the solar powered foundation pump earlier this year and just got around to opening box and putting together. There is no piece B1 to install and the center piece does not fit snuggly enough to operate properly without B1. How can I get the "B1" part? Any suggestions on how to proceed? Thank you very much!

• To
      Aug 29, 2018
    AN & Associates - magnetic cable
    Pasadena
    Texas

did not receive complete No phone attach