Amolatina.comFraudulent charges by website

On 12/07/15 I received a promotion to temporarily join this webite, www.Amolatina.com. The promo cost $2.99. The email promo stated I could respond to women's letters until the credits were used up. I foolishly joined. One MUST use a credit card to pay for the service or "paypal" which is essentially the same thing. After joining I responded to a gift from an online woman. I responded to several emial/letters from other women. I NEVER received any notice that my credits from the trial period were gone. I NEVER received any notice that any acts by me would be charged.See Top 10 Worst Companies in New York, NYAs far as their site explains, once your credits are used up, one must purchase additional credits to incur additional charges. Subsequently on 12/31/15, I discovered that the website "www.amolatina.com" had made five additonal charges of $15.99 to my credit card number that the site apparently kept. The total amount I was defrauded out of amounts to $79.95. This company is based out of NEW YORK state per the internet. who knows. But one thing I do know is I never selected an "auto" pay feature on my account for additional contacts on my part. I never received any notice that I was out of credits and would need to buy more. This website is attempting to say I selected "auto-pay" by accident. Total bogus. This website went into my account and selected any such feature and has fraudulently billed me.

Am
Jan 03, 2016

Comments

• Ku
      May 25, 2016

This sit i have bin on here for years!!!It is the BIGGEST DATING LINE SCAM OUT THERE!!!I I SWEAR IT IS!!! IF U=you do not beileve me.. I Promise you..You will figure it out!!! I was a fool to Believe it l!!!