Amerisave Mortgage / Tasks must follow???
We are going through the same thing. I was interested with the interest rates, quick closings, and all of the daily commentsx posted on thier web site. My husband was "pre-approved". We paid for the loan application, appraisal, inspection, and the credit reporting services, CredCo. We were told by Amerisave CredCo was unable to get a credit score from my husband. He is 30 something and has never owned a house, and has no debt.
Amerisave told him that he must file an Anthem credit report with CredCo. This took two weeks. Meanwhile we has to move out of the condo we were renting. We got pre-close possession on the house because the loan officer told our realtor that we would close in 10 days.
The Anthem report was faxed to Amerisave. The loan officer told us his boss wont accept Anthem in paper form. CredCo told us it was Amerisaves policy to accept only paper Anthem reports. By law CredCo could not send electonically. Why couldn't someone at Amerisave just SCAN IT???
After three days dealing with customer service, we were told they are UNABLE to fund the loan. We are being refunded for the inspection and are using another mortgage company that Credco suggested.
Unhappy with Amerisave in Warsaw, IN
More Amerisave Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Amerisave.com - Scam and cheating 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Fraud and scam 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Beware 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Poor experience with Amerisave 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Complaint Todd Pityer Mortgage 
- Amerisave Mortgage Corporation - home mortgage
- Amerisave Mortgage Corporation - How not to get a loan
- Amerisave Mortgage Corporation - Refinance loan & appraisal
- Amerisave Mortgage Corporation - Refi Loan
- Amerisave Mortgage - Refinance/Mortgage