Amerisave Mortgage / Tasks must follow???

We are going through the same thing. I was interested with the interest rates, quick closings, and all of the daily commentsx posted on thier web site. My husband was "pre-approved". We paid for the loan application, appraisal, inspection, and the credit reporting services, CredCo. We were told by Amerisave CredCo was unable to get a credit score from my husband. He is 30 something and has never owned a house, and has no debt.

Amerisave told him that he must file an Anthem credit report with CredCo. This took two weeks. Meanwhile we has to move out of the condo we were renting. We got pre-close possession on the house because the loan officer told our realtor that we would close in 10 days.

The Anthem report was faxed to Amerisave. The loan officer told us his boss wont accept Anthem in paper form. CredCo told us it was Amerisaves policy to accept only paper Anthem reports. By law CredCo could not send electonically. Why couldn't someone at Amerisave just SCAN IT???

After three days dealing with customer service, we were told they are UNABLE to fund the loan. We are being refunded for the inspection and are using another mortgage company that Credco suggested.

Unhappy with Amerisave in Warsaw, IN

Comments

• Ga
      1st of Jan, 2010

If you only new about the owner of Amerisave, Patrick Markert, you may think twice about doing business with amerisave mortgage.

• Vi
      16th of Jun, 2010

Beware of Amerisave agent Ryan Sabouneh! They are all scammers!
    Vit

• Ry
      5th of Jan, 2011

My name is RYAN SABOUNEH,

I am responding to the above comment, MR. Zaiss was denied due to his appraisal coming in low. Since this is the worst housing market we have ever seen, he cannot realize that his home also has dropped and blamed the entire process on Amerisave. The market cannot dictate how this borrower gets a loan, but if the house if below value then we are unable to work with our clients. I hope that this exonerates my name and reputation with Mr. Zaiss.

• La
      6th of Jan, 2011

I too was scammed by Amerisave! I was doing a refi on my home in Prescott, Arizona which had just been completed ( 1100 sq. ft. Master addition) for a total of 2500 Sq. Ft. 4bed, -4 bath total kitchen remodel. I went with them because of "good rates/fees" Paid all the upfront fees (application, appraisal) and the appraisal came in @ 280K which was a bit low, but I was only borrowing 200K. after 6-7 weeks they told me that they required annother appraisal. The appraisal they decided to use was based on not seeing the property physically. The company they used was a company called core logic which has a mission of arbitrarily devaluing clients property. The value came in @ 240K which meant that I would have to come up with add'l monies to avoid PMI (80%LTV) They wasted 2 months of my time! Iwent with AIM home Loan and had the re-fi done in three weeks. This company is a "SCAM"