AmeriCreditHarrassing Phone Calls

Please report this company to the FTC and your local Attorney General's office. If enough people make a complaint against this company then we might get a CLASS ACTION SUIT started. They are illegally harrassing my job and family members. Also have your loan application AUDITED. Duane Overton helped me. Please people get started on those complaints.

Kr

Comments

• Da
      Aug 28, 2010

I've only just begun with complaints against these crooks...I'd love to have my contract audited and get a class action suit against these sharks. Add me to your list!

• 4k
      Jan 22, 2011

add me to your list also. I had a 20, 000 dollar loan. with 3000 down and paid 4 years at 468 a month. It was repossed in 2005. They are trying to say we owe 10, 000. How could that be. This should be dropping off my credit but they keep renewing it. Id love to get on the wagon. Yeah my bad I didnt pay, but the soo ripped me off too.

• 4k
      Jan 22, 2011

Totally agree> The company isnt helping you.They are a rip off> If you aready have bad credit and have payment issues, why would you charge outrageous interest> They did harass me and keep renewing it on my credit, but never send me anything. Its been since 2005. Id love a class action law suit on them.

• Mi
      Feb 20, 2011

ADD US TO THE LIST, OUR DEALER WHO SOLD US THE CAR CLOSED DOWN ALREADY, WE DID NOT UNDERSTAND TILL NOW THAT AMERICREDIT IS A CREDIT UNION AND THEY DONT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE LOANS OTHER THAN CHARGE YOU FOR IT EVERY MONTH .WE ASKED TO BE REFINANCED TO HELP US LOWER THE 713.00 CAR PAYMENT AFTER PAYING ON IT FOR 2 YEARS, WE INFORMED THEM THAT WE COULDN'T KEEP UP WITH THE PAYMENTS ANYMORE DUE TO OUR INCOME CHANGE.THEY SAID NO WAY CAN'T DO !!! IT WAS UP TO US TO TRY TO REFINANCE OUR LOAN ON OUR OWN.AS OF 1/2011 THE CAR HAS BEEN REPO I WAS TOLD IT WILL GO THROUGH AN AUCTION AND WE WILL BE NOTIFIED BY MAIL OF ANY INFO .ITS ALMOST MARCH NOW AND STILL NOTHING!!! I CAN NOT EVEN IMAGINE WHERE THIS IS GOING !!! ANYONE OUT THERE WITH ANY INFO /ADVICE ???