AmeriCredit / $5 for auto loan online payments!
Americredit will start charging $5 for online payments. After making payments for 2 years for no additional charge now they start charging new fees. This is not fair and might even be again the original terms of the loan... Not sure but will check and see. They blame this on western union, however, they have been paying this fee for online customers and only charging this fee to telephone (call in customers) checks. They use the same system to make these phone checks as the online checks so the fees for western union have not changed. The only change is that Americredit will not longer allow you the discount for doing it yourself (online).
More AmeriCredit Complaints & Reviews
- American Credit Services - Phone call regarding a supposed loan 
- AmeriCredit - Unfair business practices! 
- AmeriCredit - AmeriCredit nightmare 
- AmeriCredit - Scam and cheating! 
- American Credit Services - NO PROOF and Traumatic 
- American Credit Services - Payday loan payment scam 
- American Credit - Harrassment 
- AmeriCredit - Ripoff
- Americredit Financial Services - Unlawful fees after I paid off car loan 
- AmeriCredit - americredit evil soulless creatures