America's Servicing Company / Handling of mortgage
We have been in the process of TRYING to modify our mortgage with America's Servicing Company for ELEVEN MONTHS!!! Our home has been scheduled for auction no less than five times. We submitted all information requested no less than five times, yet we were denied a modification. I was advised the last time our home was scheduled for auction that the beginning bid was over $100, 000 LESS than what we owe on it to ASC. We have a bank willing to take over the mortgage, but ASC refused to discuss and/or negotiate with them. It's hard to believe they are willing to lose $100, 000, or more. Anyway, for those who are interested we located a company that has been representing our interests in negotiating a modification of our loan agreement with ASC. The company has had the auction(s) put on hold pending an agreement with ASC. There are no up front fees, which caught our interest to begin with. If you are interested, please email me at [protected]@comcast.net. We have been pleased with their service and communication, of which we had none with ASC. My thoughts and prayers are with all who are associated with this company, directly and/or indirectly. No one should have to go through what this company puts their homeowners through.
More America's Servicing Company Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - class action lawsuit due to fraud 
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company! 
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet! 
- Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo - We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo! 
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage Loan Modification 
- America's Servicing Company - Threats for foreclosure, harassing calls! 
- America's Servicing Company - house loan 
- Americas Servicing Company - Mortgage ripoff
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage RipOff 
- America's Servicing Company - Horrible customer service!!!