Americas Servicing Company / Fraud
Americas servicing Company (ASC) lost two of my mortgage payment checks AFTER CASHING THEM and claimed for months that I did not make the payments even though my bank sent them copies of the checks showing them paid. ASC threatened to foreclose unless I accepted a forebearance agreement and paid those same checks again. I accepted and paid the agreement off several months early. They are still claiming that they were not paid on the original two checks. I complained to the Texas Attorney General and filed criminal charges against them. I won and got some money back. Now ASC hates me! Yeah for me!
ASC then deposited into my bank account three payments without my knowledge or concent and is attemptin to foreclose based on me now being three payments behind. They have refused to take thier money back. This is bank wire fraud according to my bank manager. I will again file criminal charges against them this week.
I asked ASC over the phone to point out where on my note it allowed them to do this. I was told that notes are complicated and that I would not understand it even if they pointed it out to me. I explained to them that I am a mortgage banker and an expert in notes so go ahead and point it out. They promptly hung up. They are nothing but an organized crime racket.
The Texas Attorney General wants all information on this company! Those of you in Texas start documenting everthing, especially ASC's illegal activity regarding thier 'drive-by fee' if you are late. ASC was ordered by the Texas Attorney General to cease and desist collecting this fee and to return it to Texas customers. Document everything. This company must be put out of business and it's corporate officers must go to jail!
People in other states: Check with your Attorney General. 37 of 50 state Attorney Generals have criminal investigations currently underway against ASC. Get involved and help your AG by documenting everything and offer evidence to your AG against ASC! Take these scums to the mat!
Lets get a class action lawsuit going! This company breaks every law that there is and must be stopped. A multi-million dollar lawsuit ought to get thier attention.
Anybody have a lawyer already doing this?
More Americas Servicing Company Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - class action lawsuit due to fraud 
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company! 
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet! 
- Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo - We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo! 
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage Loan Modification 
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - mortgage
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - excesses fees for making direct payment online
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - Helping me keep my home
- America's Servicing Company - 2 years of applying for modification, no response 
- America's Servicing Company - False Credit reporting