America's Servicing Company / Mortgage Loan Modification
Post your America's Servicing Company story at:
Add your voice to mine so we can present our stories together to President Obama. FHA and others need to change some of the qualifying parameters (31% of gross to be net) and make the process much simpler for homeowners that are in distress. My mortgage payment is 31% of my gross but 55% of my net. I can only spend my net. What are they thinking?
I am collecting these letters to present to Obama to make a change to this ridiculous and failed program. He loves grassroots efforts and I am sure he will listen if have strength in numbers.
Your stories kept me from making grave mistakes with ASC (my mortgage company). One loan modification company told me to stop making my payments and give them $4500 instead. If I had done that I think I would have been on the street already. I don't think they can foreclose legally if I keep making my payments on time, right?
Bless you all for your help and your voice. I know this is painful but if we don't help each other no one else obviously will.
More America's Servicing Company Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company! 
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet! 
- Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo - We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo! 
- America's Servicing Company - Trying to get amount to catch up loan 
- Americas Servicing Company - Useful information 
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - excesses fees for making direct payment online
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - Helping me keep my home
- America's Servicing Company - 2 years of applying for modification, no response 
- America's Servicing Company - False Credit reporting 
- America's Servicing Company - Homeowners stand up with occ