America's Servicing Company / Forged signature on a refinance!

My husband and I began to search for our first home in 05. My credit score was a 628 which enabled my ability to be a borrower or co-borrower on the home. However he was able to purchase the home through their former company title Mortgage Lenders Network. the first mortgage did not include myself as any borrower but i was added to the title. On July 19 of 06 the house was refinanced through Mortgage Lenders Network. On this document I became a a full "Borrower". More disturbing in the contract there is a form dated 6/20/06 indicating I had signed a waiver of Marital Rights. this is ###!!! Never ever would i agree to such a poposturus agreement nor would i comply to refinancing a home without escrowing property taxes or home owners insurance. The house has now gone into foreclosure. I called the new ASC lender to get information on the property and was told i was not a valid person on the account. so which is it ASC do i co-own the property or not. I have hired a real estate attorney to clear this manner up.

Comments

13th of Nov, 2007

YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO NO WHAT THEY DID TO ME BUT HERE IS SOME THING FOR YOU PEOPLE TO NO ALL NUMBERS ON MOST OF THE WEB SITES GO RITE TO A PERSON WHO WORKS FOR A S C OR WELLS FARGO THIS IS THE TRUTH CALL BOARD OF REAL A STATE MORE WHO DO THE MORE PAIN A S C WELL GET KEEP CALLING AND CALLING TILL HE HAS TO LOOK INTO THIS MESS TRUST ME I HAVE LOST MY HOUSE ALREADY I HOPE TO SEE SOME ONE ONE DAY THAT WORKS FOR A S C NO WHAT A S C STANDS FOR ALL SAY CASH BECAUSE THATS ALL THEY MADE OFF US DON'T STOP CALLING.