American Van Lines / customer service
I have had a horrible experience with American Van Lines. We started discussing this move in April. In early July, I paid my deposit and was given a 3 day window for pickup and told that 10 days out I would know for sure which day.
At 10 days out, I started calling and emailing the contact that I was provided. My emails and phone calls went unanswered until 6 days before the moving window, when I was told that they could not meet those dates. I was give a new window of this coming Monday - Wednesday and, guess what? They are not answering my emails. So, here I sit 4 days before the window opens and don't know if they are going to meet the date.
Also, they bill your credit card immediately when you pay your deposit; however I was told by their rep that it takes 7 - 10 business days to get it credited back, if you opt to go with another line when they can't meet the contracted dates.
More American Van Lines Complaints & Reviews
- American Van Lines - over charge $1147, 2182p they charged 4136p 
- American Van Lines - complete nightmare 
- American Van Lines - cheating on the job 
- American Van Lines - fraud!!! 
- American Van Lines - total rip off - thieves and crooks 
- American Van Lines - moving company
- American Van Lines - nightmare experience, deceptive practices
- American Van Lines - moving company not what they promise
- American Van Lines - moving
- American Van Lines - load date estimate