American Signature / disaster
My husband and I ordered a couch and a chase on Monday 2/11/13 to be picked up on Sunday 2/17/13 I get a phone call on Saturday night 2/16/13 at 8:00pm telling me the couch will not be in until wednesday but I can come pick up the chair. After much frustration they agreed to deliver the couch for no additional cost on Wednesday. So on Sunday I went to pick up the chase and upon review it was damaged. I asked for the store manager and the guy (Chad) in the ware house slammed the door in my face. After going inside the store to speak to the Manager about what happened she acted like it wasnt a big deal and said she spoke with him and he knows what he did wrong.. I expect a little more than a slap on the wrist for being that disrespectful to a customer. After that mess the store manager agreed to have the chair fixed and delivered with the couch on Wednesday. Wednesday comes around and to no suprise at all the chase is STILL damaged, they never even touched it. I will never be shopping with American Signature again. I have had the worst experience possible.
More American Signature Complaints & Reviews
- American Signature Furniture - overpriced and bad quality furniture! 
- American Signature Furniture - beautiful stain color 
- American Signature Furniture - discounted furniture
- American Signature Furniture - king size mattress 
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality and workmanship 
- American Signature - crap sofa and sales person
- American Signature Furniture / Value City Furniture - damaged furniture/ poorly constructed furniture. poor customer service. poor delivery practices.
- American Signature - defective furniture 
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality/poor service 
- American Signature - poor customer relations and very poor quality furniture