American Servicing Company / Scam payment!

Have read many complaints regarding this company. I am a budget counselor who recently worked with clients who were 3 months past due. Conveying our situation to ASC, explaining we were going to pay the past due amount and our plan to keep on track all led to an agreeable payment plan for these clients. ASC WAS GREAT. They listened, took our budget information, agreed to our payment plan taking this home out of foreclosure status. Let this be a reminder: having your info at hand, being prepared, communicating are all keys to a healthy recovery from mortgage collections. Be willing to work with the lender!!! They gave you a loan in good faith - you wouldn't want your employer to call you in and say "oh, you gave me service but I can't pay you your full salary - you'll just have to settle for that", would you? WORK - COMMUNICATE!

Ci

Comments

• Re
      11th of Mar, 2008

Can you please help me also with my mortgage situation with Nationstar, Please!

• Dw
      1st of Dec, 2009

my name is dwane j was also scam by asc company i had a offer of 450, 000 on a 3 unit brownstone that worth about 530, ooo.i submitted all the paperwork on 0ct 19, 2009 and was mailed a notice from asc they will file and get back to me in 45to65 days.asc company send me no notice and forclosed on the house on nov 12, 2009.i call on nov 30, 2009 asc company said they got the information to file for the short sale but they never file it.on nov 13, 2009 i send a letter of hardship and information i discover a program from the state i could get 4, 200 a month and fill out form with loan modification never heard from asc.documents had state number, letterhead, and stated the amount to be paid, no answer from asc. someone help deelarock@gmail.com

• Be
      9th of Feb, 2010

You better get youself a lawyer otherwise ACS will forclose on you. Don't stay there and wait until they come to your house and change the locks. The documents under rewiew don't stop the forclosure. Reed your Deed of Trust very carfully there you will find all that you and your lender can do. If you want to contact me do so - mbamm2005@yahoo.com my name is Connie G.