American Leisure / Unauthorized charges
I saw their number on the television and called them. They said they offer memberships on real estate, cruises, gas cards, shopping, restaurants, even car repairs. They tell you that you can cancel your membership anytime, but when you call back to cancel, they'll tell you you have to be a member for at least 30 days before your account can be canceled. They tell you all you have to do is pay 19.95 from your bank account or credit card and all your information will be sent to you, even your cards. At first when they are setting up your account, they give you this website to check out. (Bargain..something) and you can't even get access in it until they verify your account information. 3-7 days, they tell you. Anyways, I canceled my account after 30 days and of course you can't be refunded your money back.
But, I got my bank statement back the other day and they took out over 100 dollars in my account. I called them last night and they said it will take a month before they can put at least the regular membership fee back into my account. They cashed an electronic check with no signature and everything. That's when I realized that it was a scam. Everything looks legitimate, too. They even have this 'Membership Director' named, Chris Coleman that you 'supposedly' talk to. I never did try to use the cards either, so I don't know what would happen if you do try.
More American Leisure Complaints & Reviews
- American Leisure - Fraud and scam 
- American Leisure - I want to cancel 
- American Leisure - want to cancel
- American Leisure - Fraud & Deceit 
- American Leisure - Rip off
- American Leisure - unautorized charge on credit card
- American Leisure - credit card fraud
- American Leisure - Strikes again
- American Leisure - Unauthorised withdrawal
- American Leisure - Membership Cancelation