American Laser Centers / $3600 and 1.5yrs later very little hair removed
With regard to hair removal I think this place is a joke. I have been in 2 different states and signed up for hair removal on bikini area and underarms. It has been over 1 and 1/2 years and I still need a razor. I feel completely ripped off, the "saleswomen" said I was a perfect candidate, fair skin, dark hair just normal amt of hair. I thought it would be worth it if I didnt have to shave anymore but that is never going to happen I complain almost everytime I am there, they will continue to do the treatments until I see results, but what a pain and they say that it probably will not remove all the hair...well then why would I spend $3500 and still need to buy and use a razor everyday. NO REFUNDS so I live with my mistake and never buy another service from this shady operation. I will add that I do have a friend who got laser hair removal at a dermatologist office and it did work. she could not believe that I had the lack of results I did but I just cant afford to try another place. I should have gone to her person.
More American Laser Centers Complaints & Reviews
- American Laser Centers - Unprofessional, dangerous, painful and no refund! 
- American Laser Center - Fraudulent and an embarrassing! 
- American Laser Centers - Bad results and custmer service 
- American Laser Centers - This was a scam!
- American Laser Center - Fraud, possible class action lawsuit 
- American Laser Center - Scam 
- American Laser Centers - Fraud and cheating 
- American Laser Center - No refund / micro will damage your skin
- American Laser Center - Skin tightening
- American Laser Centers - Illinois Info