American Income / Weird

1 123 maple stOH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 555-5555

I too was contacted by an HR rep. from American Income. He called from his cell phone to my home at 9:00 at NIGHT!!! I thought that was odd from the beginning. I have been in the job search for a while now and they call your home late at night. He wanted me to come in for an interview the next morning. I could not... So, I have an interview next Thursday. I have read every complaint on the website and my conversativation matches everyone elses. So, therefore I am not wasting my time with this interview next week. I thank everyone for putting their comments on here. I would wasted a great deal of time and money if it wasn't for everyone posting their experiences.

Ka

Comments

18th of Nov, 2013

American Income Company, called me and asked if i had filled out a form for life insurance through HFT ( Houston Federation of Teachers). Indeed, i had filled out a card a few weeks back and mailed it back as instructed. The caller was a woman who claimed she needed to come to my house and get a document signed. While talking to her, i felt the call was very weird since the caller was unable to even pronounce my name. She sounded very unprofessional, but had all my personal information, even went as far as asking if i was single or married. Several hours later, i still didn't feel right about the call, so i decided to call back the number. Sounded like a legit business but no one answered the call. I went ahead to google the company and i came across this website. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!

• Ta
      9th of Sep, 2014

Pissed off single parent, I would have been if I would have showed up to this bogus interview and wasted my time. Thanks to everyone that post your comments about this scamming Company. This has really helped a lot of us that was called by this company for so called interviews. I also found it strange that the initial caller was so vague about this job opportunity but had sworn to have seen my resume on monster. Again, thanks to all the comments, in doing so you have saved a lot of us time and money.

14th of Jul, 2015

I received a call today and was told that the job paid a salary of 65000 to $80, 000 a year guaranteed. I asked if this is sales, and she said no . I asked if this was business to business or door to door sales., she said no. I asked if this is commisioned base she said no. I was told that this is salary based . So I have an interview on Thursday at noon I will actually find out more about the position and find out if this is a scam or real and I will advise. I'm praying it's true.