American Income Life Insurance — recruiting
I have seen a job posting on one of the Facebook groups for refugees in Toronto, it was posted by a very new profile, I have sent my resume after this person mentioned that they need many employees for different positions, they have contacted me and I went to the interview, it was basically a selling presentation for their products!, many false information that you can tell, very attractive presentation aims to give you the impression that you are very lucky to work for them, but it is not a position or employment, you have to buy a training, an exam, licence, using your car and even your laptop, they will only get commission from you. no benefit no security. at the end of a long process and filling out many forms, I rejected the job that they were about to offer me a the same day!, so the associate - who claimed himself as a manager-, start selling me a product!!! I told him I am not going to by any insurance coz basically I need a JOB first!
Although I didn't work with them, but I am writing this review coz I felt that they are not honest and not professional in recruiting, and many lies and deceptive information were presented to us.
More American Income Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance - life insurance
- American Income Life - No a complaint just to warn people about them 
- American Income Life - Stay away from these guys 
- American Income Life Insurance (Ail) - The real truth about ail 
- American Income Life - Misrepresentation