American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] — water heater replacement
AHS sent a technician out to replace water heater. He said that since water heater was in bedroom, he would not do it. It's not a bedroom but storage area but a bed is there. So we call d AHS and explained. They said if we got another's plumber and he said it was up to code. Go ahead and replace. We did.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Cumming, GA Water heater is enclosed in a large closet type room, with proper drain in floor, with separate door. No problem. We called American Home Shield afterwards, and they said, since they didn't authorize. We would get no money back. But the person we spoke to, did authorize. I feel very betrayed. Conned!! Why would I pay for service and and not do what they say? We were led to believe that what we did was ok. Now I'm out of a lot of money, and paying for a worthless contract.
More American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] Complaints & Reviews
- American Home Shield - the truth about ahs 
- American Home Shield (AHS) - unable to cancel the policy 
- AHS Home Warranty Company - don't trust them 
- American Home Shield - rip off 
- American Home Shield - beware 
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - dryer repair
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - communication and cancellation
- American Home Shield - broken air conditioner
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - refrigerator
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - unethical behavior, lack of customer service.