American Historical Society / colorized quater coins program

Hello, ,

We're looking to find out if anyone knows how to find out about who is the current company handling the distribution of the colorized quaters coins from the American Historic Society fulfillment center?
We purchased the program at the begining of it, after a few yrs, , the program was sold to a different company, , this is when we started wondering if we were on a path of a bad ending, , but so far we have recieved all of the sets, , except now, , the last yr of the set and we still havent recieved them, , and looking for the last company that sent us the package or even the AHS themselves; is not looking good, , how can you erase any web sites and links, , seems strage that they would stop at the end, , but then, after reading some of the messages, , it looks as though we were lucky to get the last few sets, ,

we have a email setup to get people to send info and comments back to if any is passed along
NHS-message@comcast.net
so far the messages we have read dont look to good, ,
thanks
msc

More American Historical Society Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ro
      10th of Mar, 2009
    American Historical Society - DID NOT RECIEVE THIS YRS SET
    ROBIN SKAGGS
    3011 NE 9 AVE
    POMPANO BCH
    Florida
    Phone: 954-783-4709

HELLO COMPLAINT DEPT. I have recieved my sets of painted state coins in the mail faithfully in Febuary, every year accept this year. Is there a delay for some reason? Also can someone give me a phone # that I can contact them with? My email is skaggsdr@gmail.com thanks people!!!

• Pd
      24th of Apr, 2009

If anyone finds who / what / where and/or when these people will fulfill orders, please post info everywhere. My father-in-law received all but the last five (5) coins. He has tried calling without answer and this is where I have started my search for an answer. Please email pdxracing@hotmail.com if you might be able to help us.

PDX RACING