[Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse — the financing don't do it
So I purchased with a american furniture retail card no interest for a year. Ok I set up the last payment to pay the account in full. But wala the payment wasnt taken out because they said I was on auto pay. But yety they took a payment last month of 400 that was not on auto pay. Now they are charging me 1200 for interest. This is outrageous when I dont even owe this much on the original balance.
I will close the account pay the amount I borrowed and I will not I repeat will not pay the 1200 interest. I will let it ruin my credit. I have three new cars a new house and I don't need credit just to prove a point I am not paying it.
I am 54 with health issues so good luck to them [censor] for trying to cheat me. When I called they hung up on me when I called back they were closed [censor] service plus I get to talk to a foreigner they cant even employ people in the united states WOW.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] Customer Care's Response, Oct 24, 2017
Dear dontcare1111111, all though your concerns would be with the bank that financed your purchase rather than the store, if you would like to email us with your customer information along with a phone number that we could reach you at; we would be happy to research this for you. You can reach us at [protected]@afwonline.com Thank you, AFW
More American Furniture Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse - financing
- [Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse - poor service! 
- American Furniture Warehouse - racial discrimination and bad customer service 
- [Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse - poor quality furniture and customer service 
- [Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse - customer service is the worst - canceled order & never told us 
- [Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse - mattress/afw does not follow manufacturer's warranty
- American Furniture Warehouse - refund
- [Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse [AFW] - complete customer experience!
- [Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse - very poor customer service! 
- American Furnitures Warehouse - the mattress