American Family Insurance / ignorant company
american family is terrible to deal with on accidents. i was a CLEARLY not at fault driver in a wreck with an american family insured driver. i have gotten the run around from the amfam claims adjuster since and they are now at 60/40. (them accepting 60 % responsibilty) me and my insurance said hell no and we are now going to arbitration. in the mean time no rental car and my truck is at least another two weeks away from being done. the adjuster was like a robot and could have cared less about doing the right thing, not to mention the names i called him and what i said went in one ear and out the other. since my incident, i have heard lots of bad things about american family. i can only say what comes around goes around. please don't inlist american family for your insurance needs and i hope you never have to deal with them.
More American Family Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- American Family Insurance - They do not pay for roof damage ever 
- American Family Insurance - Uncooperative and uncaring company! 
- American Family Insurance - Claims
- American Family Insurance - Scam and cheating 
- American Family Insurance - Failed to Pay Claim
- American Family Insurance - house fire/they are refusing to pay full costs for contractor bids only to put the house back the way it was, not betterment.
- American Family Ins - Insurance coverage - What insurance Coverage?
- www.amfam.com - Completely unnecessary thing
- American Family Insurance Group - Manipulating the Value of Vehicles via AudaExplore 
- American family insurance, stacy phillips agency - unprofessional personnel