American Business Systems, LLC / They made my investment worthless

I invested $ 19, 900.00 last year to purchase a license to use ABS medical billing software and for their support in helping build the business. I worked for about 8 months trying to build a medical billing business. I did not have luck selling any services. ABS promised to set me 5 appointments so I could get face to face with some doctors but the appointments turned out to be not face to face but just to drop off some information. So I decided to sell my license. I contacted ABS to see if they knew of anyone that wanted to buy and to see how to make it happen. That is when they told me that I could sell the license but whoever purchased it would have to pay another license fee of $ 24, 900.00 to use the software. They made my investment worthless.

Se

More American Business Systems, LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ad
      29th of Nov, 2011

Hi Servore,

You are certainly welcome to sell your business. If the buyer wanted a new set of training and marketing materials and also attend our live training, there would need to be a license fee added to the purchase price. This is not always the case if you yourself are able to train the buyer. Give us a call if you have any questions: 866-565-8413

Adam Phillips, President
    American Business Systems

• Ka
      2nd of Feb, 2016

ABS does not promise any appointments. They only promise to support and teach you how. This is not a "get-rich-quick" scheme. You must work.

• Wi
      4th of Mar, 2018

I'm needing to sell mine as well but will train them myself

• Kr
      13th of Mar, 2018

@Wink71 I'm interested in buying the license. Please provide your contact information.

• To
      18th of Mar, 2018

I am interested in the license. Please contact

• Wi
      7th of Apr, 2018

@totalsigns my email is winkleya@yahoo.com

• Da
      12th of Jul, 2018

If you have not sold it yet, I may be interested. Please contact me. 818-331-3836.

• Su
      22nd of Jul, 2018

I would like to sell my license but I won’t be able to train. I’m not confident I would be effective at training anyone

• Cw
      23rd of Jul, 2018

@Suzette Hinds Contact info please?

• Va
      27th of Aug, 2018

ABS over promises. It’s a scam.