American Business Systems, LLC / They made my investment worthless

I invested $ 19, 900.00 last year to purchase a license to use ABS medical billing software and for their support in helping build the business. I worked for about 8 months trying to build a medical billing business. I did not have luck selling any services. ABS promised to set me 5 appointments so I could get face to face with some doctors but the appointments turned out to be not face to face but just to drop off some information. So I decided to sell my license. I contacted ABS to see if they knew of anyone that wanted to buy and to see how to make it happen. That is when they told me that I could sell the license but whoever purchased it would have to pay another license fee of $ 24, 900.00 to use the software. They made my investment worthless.

Se

More American Business Systems, LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ad
      29th of Nov, 2011

Hi Servore,

You are certainly welcome to sell your business. If the buyer wanted a new set of training and marketing materials and also attend our live training, there would need to be a license fee added to the purchase price. This is not always the case if you yourself are able to train the buyer. Give us a call if you have any questions: 866-565-8413

Adam Phillips, President
    American Business Systems

• Ka
      2nd of Feb, 2016

ABS does not promise any appointments. They only promise to support and teach you how. This is not a "get-rich-quick" scheme. You must work.

• Wi
      4th of Mar, 2018

I'm needing to sell mine as well but will train them myself

• Kr
      13th of Mar, 2018

@Wink71 I'm interested in buying the license. Please provide your contact information.

• To
      18th of Mar, 2018

I am interested in the license. Please contact

• Wi
      7th of Apr, 2018

@totalsigns my email is [protected]@yahoo.com

• Da
      12th of Jul, 2018

If you have not sold it yet, I may be interested. Please contact me. 818-331-3836.

• Su
      22nd of Jul, 2018

I would like to sell my license but I won’t be able to train. I’m not confident I would be effective at training anyone

• Cw
      23rd of Jul, 2018

@Suzette Hinds Contact info please?

• Va
      27th of Aug, 2018

ABS over promises. It’s a scam.

• Va
      1st of Nov, 2018

I am an ABS Licensee and have been very successful. I would like to sell my license as I do not need it any further and I will also train you. Please contact me at (530) 713-4306. Thank you!

• Ls
      13th of Dec, 2018

ABS does not provide you with anything you can't do on your own with regard to setting up a business or marketing. The services and training the promise you as a licensee are minimal and I was especially unsatisfied with the responses I got from their "help desk". You are not allowed to call the help desk, only e-mail and the "help" I received was a few google searches and non-answers. They will try to tell you that anyone can do this job from anywhere, you don't have to know anything about medical billing! Truth is, most doctors want billers who are experienced and who are physically local to their offices. ABS sells pie-in-sky make-easy-money promises. Waste of money!!

22nd of Feb, 2019

I want to sell my license. Contact me if you are interested.

• Ub
      22nd of Feb, 2019

@Sabrina Russell What is you location? Do you have any client base which will roll over to new owner? Email me at [protected]@gmail.com