American Business Systems Logo

American Business Systems

Having problems with American Business Systems?

5751 Kroger Dr. № 113
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Business startup investment

I have started and operated three other businesses without a franchise or licensee assistance. Those start ups took several years to profit. I bought into the ABS system in order to accelerate the start up of the business. American Business Systems (Keller, TX) claimed their live training, webinars, videos, and their phone and email assistance would help me with everything I needed to get started. Not true. All of their teaching is simply a rehash of the 5 day training. They promised a return on my investment within 12 months. They ensured their goal was to help me get my first client within 90 days. Though they did not reach to me to inquire the status of my progress. They stressed it was not necessary to be a billing coder but those in this business will caution you that if you may a mistake with the doctor's billing, you could and will be liable and face a huge financial and punitive penalty.

Though after investing in ABS, they claimed that there are 1500 offices operating around the country will be glad to offer assistance to new Licensees. They refused to prove they have 1500 offices activate in business after I agreed to step forward. At the Live Training, ABS said I could contact these other Licensees, but after I invested ABS refused to grant me the contact information of these Licensees claiming they are my competitors.

They did not provide me a professionally designed website per their contract. Their template website does not meet the Google Webmaster Guidelines. I have six web designers who have verified this claim.

Before I invested in ABS, the sales rep contacted me twice weekly for close to six months. After I gave them $27K, I received no phone call from the President, their Support team, or a mentor that I was promised by the Sales Rep. Please do not invest your money with a Company that will not make the effort to contact you after you pay them.

business investment caution

I am submitting this Complaint because I want to caution investors who might be considering American Busine...

support

I purchase a license a few years ago around $25, 000 to use ABS medical billing software and for their support in starting our medical billing company.
We worked for over a year trying to build our medical billing business. We did not have luck selling ANY services.
ABS Help Desk was useless - after a few calls ABS started acting annoyed that we had questions.

ABS recommended methods i.e. SendOutCards - Dr. Vicki Rackner - Foam Squeeze Stress Balls - 40lbs of Junk fake Marketing material
all are products they recommend to new licensees - but i'm sure they recommend these items because they are getting a kick back from these worthless services - i believe YOU are the person being worked over by ABS.
They made my investment worthless.

Doctors are almost impossible to convince that what your selling isn't going to harm their practice - and i came to realize that not all Medical Markets respond the same to this type of service - in our state there are a lot less small independent doctor clinics that are open to change their Billing Serviced over to an unknown company.

IMO - Look elsewhere - money NOT well spent - Hard Lesson Learned...

medical billing business license

I was in it with this company. I was a Military man getting into civilian life. I got bamboozled! I did everything, then realized I had to tell (almost) lies to medical practice owners (mostly Doctors) to try and get business.
After 2 plus years of not getting solid business, I also realized I could spend that $20, 000.00 I gave them to do something worthwhile and that would yield income. I wondered later why I needed to pay them so much for a License to do business as a Medical Biller. No one potential client ever cared about this so called license. It was a worthless piece of paper I now realize.
It's a lot of "Ra Ra" but you end up giving away your money.

Stay away! Save your money!

They made my investment worthless

I invested $ 19, 900.00 last year to purchase a license to use ABS medical billing software and for their...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices